WBPSC Recruitment 2015 for 522 Sub Inspector, Assistant Master, Lecturer Posts-Last date for online application: 25-06-2015
WBPSC Recruitment 2015. West Bengal Public Service Commission has issued a Notification to invite application for Recruitment to fill up 522 posts of Sub Inspector, Assistant Master & other Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online from 08th June 2015 to 25th June 2015. Other details like age limit, education qualification, selection procedure, exam fee & how to apply are given below…
Bank Jobs 2015-16 |Teaching Jobs 2015-16 |Defense Jobs 2015-16 |Railway Job 2015-16| IT Jobs
WBPSC Recruitment 2015 Details:
Starting date for online application: 08-06-2015
Last date for online application: 25-06-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 522 Posts
Name of the Posts:
• Lecturer – 33 Posts
• Assistant Master – 112 Posts
• Development Officer – 3 Posts
• Sub Inspector – 363 Posts
• Agricultural Marketing Officer – 3 Posts
• Sub-Editor for Bengali and English Language – 3 Posts
• Cultural Research Officer – 4 Posts
• Assistant Purchase Officer – 1 Post
• Lecturer – M.Ed./M.Ed. (Elementary) with 55% marks (or).A. in Education with 55 % marks and Diploma / Degree in Primary / Elementary Education with 55 % marks all from recognized University / Institutes.
• Assistant Master – A Second Class Honours or Second Class Master’s Degree of a recognised University in Botany with Zoology as a subsidiary subject in the degree course OR A Second Class Honours or Second Class Master’s Degree of a recognised University in Physiology with Botany and Zoology as subsidiary subjects in the Degree Course.
• Development Officer – i) A degree/diploma in Textile Technology/Handloom Technology from a recognised University/Institute. Diploma in Handloom Technology shall be given preference. ii) Knowledge of Bengali – Spoken & Written.
• Sub Inspector – : i) Second Class Honours or Second Class Master’s Degree from a recognised University or equivalent with at least 50% marks in Honours Degree and minimum 55% marks in Madhyamik and 50% marks in Higher Secondary or equivalent from a recognised Board/Council; ii) A Bachelor’s Degree in Teaching or Education from a recognised University or equivalent; iii) Good Knowledge of Bengali/Nepali – Spoken and Written; iv) Ability to undertake extensive tour on official duty
• Agricultural Marketing Officer – A Masters’ Degreee or Honours degree in Economics or Statistics or Commerce or Agriculture from a recognized University; ii) One year’s experience in Agricultural Marketing or Statistical Surveys in an organization of repute; iii) Knowledge of Bengali/Nepali – Spoken and Written
• Sub-Editor for Bengali and English Language – An Honours Degree from a recognised University. (ii) 3(three) years’ experience as Sub-Editor or working Journalist in any media house of repute; or 3 (three) years’ experience as Mass Communication Practitioner in the Public relations Wing of Govt., Semi Govt. Organization or/and Corporate House or reputed Advertisement Agencies with experience of bringing out house Journals and Publicity materials in Print Media. (iii) Knowledge, experience and ability to prepare original manuscript in English and Bengali and reproductions of Illustrations. (iv) Knowledge, Experience and ability to translate from English to Bengali and Vice versa. (v) Thorough knowledge and ability of proof reading in English and Bengali. (vi) Knowledge, experience and ability to undertake and supervise computer aided page designing.
• Cultural Research Officer – A Second Class Master’s Degree in Anthropology / Sociology / Economics / Statistics / Physics / Mathematics from a recognised University/Institute; ii) Three years’ research experience in conducting Socio-economic Surveys/Investigations and Treatment of Statistical data among the Tribal people and Scheduled Castes particularly in West Bengal and neighbouring areas; iii) Knowledge and experience in editing and proof reading for publishing Journals, Bulletins etc. of an educational or research Institution or a Government Office
• Assistant Purchase Officer – A degree of recognised University; ii) Experience in purchase; iii) 3(three) years experience in a responsible capacity dealing with tenders, indents, shipping documents etc. for the purchase of stores in a Government Organisation or Statutory Body or in a Commercial Concern of repute
Pay or Salary:
• Lecturer – The Pay scale of Rs.9000-40500/- with Grade Pay Rs.4800/-
• Assistant Master – The Pay scale of Rs.9000-Rs.40500/- with Grade Pay Rs.4800/-
• Development Officer – The Pay scale of Rs. 9000-40500/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4800/-.
• Sub Inspector – The Pay scale of Rs.9000-40500/- with Grade Pay Rs.4700/-.
• Agricultural Marketing Officer – The Pay scale of Rs. 9000-40500/- with Grade pay Rs. 4700/-
• Sub-Editor for Bengali and English Language – The Pay scale of Rs.9000-40500/- with Grade Pay Rs.4400/-.
• Cultural Research Officer – The Pay scale of Rs. 9000-40500/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4400/-.
• Assistant Purchase Officer – The Pay scale of Rs. 9000-40500/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4400/-.
Rs160/- (Rupees one hundred and sixty) only + Service Charge 1% of Examination Fee subject to a minimum of Rs.5/- (Rupees Five) for online payment through debit/credit card plus 12.36% of service charge as Govt. Duty or Service Charge of Rs.5/- (Rupees Five) only for Net Banking or Service Charge of Rs.20/- (Rupees Twenty) only for payment through Bank counter (off-line payment). S.C./S.T. candidates of West Bengal and Persons with disabilities (PWD) having physical disability of 40% and above are not required to pay any fee. BC candidates of West Bengal are, however, required to pay usual fee as aforesaid.
Selection Procedure: The selection procedure will be made on the performance in Written test and interview
How To Prepare For Written Examination
Top 10 Interview Tips
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidate may apply online through the website of www.pscwb.org.in from 08-06-2015 to 25-06-2015
Click Here for Notification
More Jobs in West Bengal