UPSC Advt 18/2014 – Apply Online for 81 Statistical Officer, Asst Director & Other Posts: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued a notification for the recruitment of 81 Deputy Commissioners, Assistant Directors, Assistant Professor, Principal Civil Hydrographic Officer, Senior Scientific Officer, Junior Scientific Officer, Civil Hydrographic Officers, Assistant Foreign Language Examiner, Data Processing Assistant, Director, Assistant Shipping Masters/ Assistant Directors, Deputy Director, Statistical Officers vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 27-11-2014 by 23:59 Hrs. For more details like age limit, qualification, selection process, application fee, how to apply are given below…
UPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 81
Name of the Posts:
1. Deputy Commissioners (Horticulture): 02 Posts
2. Assistant Directors: 02 Posts
3. Assistant Directors (Airworthiness): 19 Posts
4. Assistant Professor (Chinese): 01 Post
5. Assistant Professors (Computer Science): 02 Posts
6. Assistant Professor (English): 01 Post
7. Principal Civil Hydrographic Officer: 01 Post
8. Senior Scientific Officer, Grade-II (Aeronautics): 01 Post
9. Senior Scientific Officer Grade-II (Chemical): 01 Post
10. Senior Scientific Officers Grade-II (Computer Engg/ Information Tech): 02 Posts
11. Senior Scientific Officers Grade-II (Electrical): 05 Posts
12. Junior Scientific Officer (Aeronautical): 01 Post
13. Junior Scientific Officers (Electronics): 03 Posts
14. Junior Scientific Officers (IT/Computer Engineering): 02 Posts
15. Junior Scientific Officers (Mechanical): 07 Posts
16. Civil Hydrographic Officers: 03 Posts
17. Assistant Foreign Language Examiner (AFLE) (Chinese Language): 01 Post
18. Data Processing Assistant: 01 Post
19. Director (Ore Dressing): 01 Post
20. Assistant Shipping Masters/ Assistant Directors: 03 Posts
21. Deputy Director (Technical): 01 Post
22. Statistical Officers (Planning/ Statistical): 21 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 50 years for Sr.No:1 Post, 30 years for Sr.No:2, 12, 13, 15, 16, 18, 20, 22 Posts, 40 years for Sr.No:3, 6, 9, 21 Posts, 35 years for Sr.No:4, 5,7, 8, 10, 11 Posts, 35 years for SC candidates, 33 years for OBC candidates for Sr.No:14 Post, 43 years for Sr.No:17 Post, 50 years for Sr.No:19 Post. Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Master’s degree in Horticulture or Agriculture or Botany with specialization in horticulture or equivalent from recognized university, experience in relevant field for Sr.No:1 Post, Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry from a recognized University, experience in relevant field for Sr.No:2 Post, Bachelor’s Degree with Physics or Mathematics as one of the main subjects from a recognized university or equivalent, experience in relevant field for Sr.No:3 Post, Master’s Degree level in Chinese from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an accredited Foreign University with 55% marks, should have qualify in NET/ SLET/ SET for Sr.No:4 Post, Master’s Degree level in Computer Science from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an accredited Foreign University, should have qualify in NET/ SLET/ SET for Sr.No:5 Post. For Other Posts Qualification refer Notification.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.25/- pay a fee only either by remitting the money in any branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/ master credit/ debit card. SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates are exempted from fee.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 27-11-2014 by 23:59 Hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on through the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in/.
2. Click on the “Online Recruitment Application (ORa) for Various Recruitment Posts”.
3. Select the appropriate post & click on the “Apply Now” Link.
4. Click on the “New Registration”.
5. Fill the form with all the relevant details & submit the application form.
6. After successful registration, a unique registration ID will be allotted, note down the ID & password.
7. Now fill the personal profile, contact details, age relaxation, if applicable.
8. Now fill the details of qualification, experience.
9. Now fill the details of Professional Registration, Language, Miscellaneous Module.
10. Now candidate have to choose the Recruitment Test Centre.
11. Now candidates have to upload documents in Document Upload Module.
12. After uploading photograph & signature preview the ORA form and check the details carefully.
13. Now click on the submit button
14. Candidates can Pay Online using the Internet banking facility in SBI or other associated banks or can pay through Visa/ Master Debit or Credit card issued by any Bank/ Institution.
15. Here the Transaction ID & Date of Registration details will directly uploaded automatically.
16. Now pay the fee through cash at any branch of State Bank of India through the Pay-in-Slip
17. A transaction ID will be given, again revist the website and click on the “Click here to view your Previous/ Currently active applications”.
18. Log in by registration ID & password, candidates can see “My Active Application (My draft Application)” link.
19. Now fill the details of transaction ID and Date of Transaction if paid through cash.
20. Click “Continue”, check the details of fee and submit the application.
21. Now take the printout copies of application attach the attested copies of all documents and keep it for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online: 27-11-2014 by 23:59 Hrs.
Last Date for Printing of Online Applications: 28-11-2014 by 23:59 Hrs.
For more details like pay scale, qualifications & other information click on the link given below…
Click here for Recruitment Advt
Click here to Apply Online