Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), New Delhi has issued a notification for the recruitment of Software Designer, Senior Developer vacancies of Trained IT Manpower on contract basis. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 12-12-2014. For more details like qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
UPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 07
Name of the Posts:
1. Software Designer: 01 Post
2. Senior Developer: 06 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess B.E/ B.Tech in Information Technology/ Computer Science or MCA (Regular Course) from Government recognized institute/ university.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.upsc.gov.in on or before 12-12-2014.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on through the website www.upsc.gov.in
2. Select the appropriate position applied for.
3. Click on the “Hiring of Trained IT Manpower on Contract Basis in UPSC”.
4. Read the notifications & instructions before applying online.
5. Fill the details carefully and submit the application form.
6. An unique code with password will be displayed on the screen.
7. Note down the code with password & take printout copies of application form for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online: 12-12-2014.
For more details like pay scale, qualification & other information click on the link given below…
Click here for Recruitment Advt
Click here to Apply Online