Earlier, the Commission had invited online applications from eligible candidates for the Engineering Services Examination via which the Commission will fill up 475 posts in different categories like Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering.
Scores of interested and eligible candidates applied for this combined competitive examination between 14-03-2015 – 10-04-2015. Now that the online registration process has already been over, UPSC has released the admit card for Engineering Service Examination 2015 and activated the download link on its official websites which are www.upsc.gov.in and www.upsconline.nic.in.
How to Download UPSC ESE 2015 Admit Card:
1) Visit the website www.upsc.gov.in OR www.upsconline.nic.in
2) A page with important instructions (both in Hindi and English) will open, read these instructions carefully and proceed
3) The next page displays two options to download eAdmit Card -By Registered ID and By Roll No., Choose any one
4) Now insert the details as instructed and Press Submit Button
5) Your Admit Card will appear on computer screen
6) Download/save it and take a hard copy of it for examination use.
The UPSC ESE 2015 Admit Card can also be downloaded from the direct link provided here:
A Piece of Advice to all UPSC ESE 2015 contenders
• Take multiple print-outs of your UPSC ESE 2015 Admit Card.
• Keep your Admit Card in safe place and carry this important document along with you on the date of the examination.
• Also take a printout of the ‘Important Instructions’ page as it is also mandatory for examinees to carry it along with them to the examination hall
• No candidate will be allowed to take the exam without a valid Admit Card and a hard copy of ‘Important Instructions’ page.
Best of Luck!!!
OTHER ARTICLES YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN
How To Fill Online Application Form Correctly
How to Check Results Online
How to Download Admit Card
How to download Answer Key
How To Prepare For Written Examination
Top 10 Interview Tips