UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam 2015 Combined Medical Services Examination for 2015 apply online by using the link www.upsconline.nic.in.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has asked for applications from eligible candidates for Combined Medical Services Examination for 2015. A combined examination for recruitment to the services and posts would be conducted by UPSC on June 28, 2015. There are total 1402 vacancies against this recruitment examination. All eligible and interested candidates need to apply online by April 10, 2015 till 11.59 pm. Read below to know about the details of the online application procedure available against this recruitment session.
UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam 2015
- All eligible and interested candidates need to apply online by using the link www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Candidates are advised to submit only single application.
- However, if due to any unavoidable situation, there are multiple submissions, in that case the application with the higher RID would be considered complete in all respect (like applicant’s details, examination centre, photograph, signature, fee etc).
- Candidates who submit multiple applications should note that only the applications with higher RID (Registration ID) would be entertained by UPSC.
- Candidates having multiple submissions should also note that the application fee paid against one RID would not be adjusted against any other RID of this recruitment.
- All candidates, whether already in government service or government-owned industrial undertakings or other similar organizations or in private employment should submit their applications online directly to UPSC.
- Applicants already in government service, whether on a permanent or temporary period or as charged employees other than casual or daily rated employees or those serving under the public enterprises, however, need to submit a document confirming that they have informed in writing to their Head of Office/Department regarding their application for the Examination.
- Candidates should note that in case a communication is received from their employer by the Commission withholding permission to the candidates applying for, or appearing for the exam, their applications would be rejected or the candidature would be liable to cancellation.
For any further details candidates may refer to the official notification. Candidates may click here to view the official website of UPSC.
UPSC Combined medical services exam: Exam structure and paper pattern