UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam 2015
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has been announced to invited application for Combined Medical Services Exam 2015 (CMS Exam 2014). The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 10 April 2015.
- Opening Date for Registration: 14 March 2015
- Closing Date for Registration: 10 April 2015
- Date of Examination: 28 June 2015
Details of Post
Name of the Exam: Combined Medical Services Examination 2014
Name of Post
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways: 600 Posts
- Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services: 39 Posts
- Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services: 391 Posts
- General Duty Medical Officer: 372 Posts
For admission to the examination a candidate should have passed the written and practical parts of the final M.B.B.S. Examination.
Maximum 32 Years
UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam: Application process
How to Apply
Eligible and interested candidates are required to apply online by using the website www.upsconline.nic.