UPSC Civil Services Exam 2015 Notification & Apply Online for 1129 Posts
UPSC Civil Services Exam 2015. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published a Notification to invite application for recruitment of 1129 Civil Services Posts. Further details about UPSC Civil Services Exam 2015 for 1129 Civil Services Posts, regarding age limit, educational qualification, salary, name of the post, total no of vacancy, selection process, how to apply and other information are mentioned bellow…
About: UPSC Civil Services Examination
The Civil Services Examination (CSE) is a nationwide competitive examination in India conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) for recruitment to various Civil Services of the Government of India, including Indian Administrative Service (IAS), Indian Foreign Service (IFS), Indian Police Service (IPS), Indian Revenue Service (IRS) among others.
Jobs Opportunity in Civil Services, through UPSC Civil Services Exam 2015
1. Indian Administrative Service
2. Indian Foreign Service.
3. Indian Police Service.
4. Indian P & T Accounts & Finance Service, Group A.
5. Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Group A.
6. Indian Revenue Service (Customs and Central Excise), Group A.
7. Indian Defence Accounts Service, Group A.
8. Indian Revenue Service (I.T.), Group A.
9. Indian Ordnance Factories Service, Group A (Assistant Works)
10. Manager (Administration).
11. Indian Postal Service, Group A.
12. Indian Civil Accounts Service, Group A.
13. Indian Railway Traffic Service, Group A.
14. Indian Railway Accounts Service, Group A.
15. Indian Railway Personnel Service, Group A.
16. Post of Assistant Security Commissioner in Railway Protection Force, Group A
17. Indian Defence Estates Service, Group A.
18. Indian Information Service (Junior Grade), Group A.
19. Indian Trade Service, Group A (Gr. III).
20. Indian Corporate Law Service, Group “A”.
21. Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service, Group B (Section Officers Grade).
22. Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra &
23. Nagar Haveli Civil Service, Group B.
24. Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Police Service, Group B.
25. Pondicherry Civil Service, Group B.
26. Pondicherry Police Service, Group B
Bank Jobs 2015-16 |Teaching Jobs 2015-16 |Defense Jobs 2015-16 |Railway Job 2015-16|IT Jobs
Age Limit: Born between 02/08/1983 to 01/08/1994
Educational Qualification: Candidates have completed Any Bachelor’s degree. Follow the notification of UPSC Civil Services Exam 2015 for eligibility details.
Application Fee: Rs 100/- (No fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Womens)
How To Apply: Candidates seeking Government jobs in Delhi for the above mention posts may apply online through website www.upsconline.nic.in
Last date to apply online: 19/06/2015
Last date for fee payment: 18/06/2015 by Cash (19/06/2015 by online)
Date of UPSC Civil (Preliminary) Examination: 23/08/2015
More details and UPSC Civil Services Exam Notification 2015 Click here
You may also like to Read:-
UPSC IAS CIVIL SERVICES PRELIMINARY EXAM 2014 QUESTION PAPER
UPSC CIVIL SERVICES (IAS) EXAM 2015 TIMETABLE
UPSC CIVIL SERVICES (IAS) EXAM 2015 ELIGIBILITY
UPSC CIVIL SERVICES (IAS) PRELIMS 2015: EXAM PATTERN
UPSC CIVIL SERVICES (IAS) PRELIMS 2015 EXAM SYLLABUS
UPSC CIVIL SERVICES (IAS) EXAM 2015: TIPS TO BREAK THE EXAM
IAS | IPS EXAMS 2015: NEW AGE LIMIT APPLICABLE FROM THIS YEAR
IAS PRELIMS 2015 : PATTERN OF EXAM
IAS PRELIMS EXAM 2015: UNDERSTANDING SYLLABUS