UPSC Advt No 02/ 2015 – Apply Online for 62 Specialist, Dy Controller & Other Posts: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released notification for the recruitment of 62 Junior Scientific Officer, Specialist Grade-III (Medicine), Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor (Nephrology, Anaesthesia), Deputy Controller of Mines, Senior Lecturer (General Surgery, Microbiology, Immuno Haematology & Blood Transfusion, Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases) vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply through online on or before 12-02-2015 by 23:59 Hrs. For more details are given below…
UPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 62
Name of the Posts:
1. Junior Scientific Officer: 01 Post
2. Specialist Grade-III (Medicine): 07 Posts
3. Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor: 39 Posts
i. Nephrology: 02 Posts
ii. Anaesthesia: 37 Posts
4. Deputy Controller of Mines: 04 Posts
5. Senior Lecturer: 11 Posts
i. General Surgery: 01 Post
ii. Microbiology: 01 Post
iii. Immuno Haematology & Blood Transfusion: 01 Post
iv. Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases: 01 Post
v. Paediatrics: 04 Posts
vi. Radio-diagnosis: 03 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 35 years for post 1, 40 years for post 2, 3, 50 years for post 4, 53 years for post 5-i, ii, iii, iv, vi, 50 years for post 5-v as on last date for receipt of online application. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess M.Sc in Microbiology from a recognized university/ institute for post 1, recognized MBBS degree qualification included in the First Schedule/ the Second Schedule/ Part-II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956) for post 2, recognized Medical qualification included in the First/ the Second Schedule/ Part II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 for post 3, Degree in Mining Engineering of a recognized University/ equivalent for post 4. For more information refer notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Recruitment test followed by interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs.25/- (No fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates) in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/ master credit/ debit card.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 12-02-2015 by 23:59 Hrs and can take the printout of application on or before 13-02-2015 by 23:59 Hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates have to scan the copies of photograph & signature.
2. Log on through the website www.upsconline.nic.in.
3. Click on “Online Recruitment Application (ORA) for Various Recruitment Posts”.
4. Click on “New Registration”.
5. Fill the form with all the relevant details & submit the application form.
6. After successful registration, a unique registration ID will be allotted, note down the ID & password.
7. Now fill the personal profile, contact details, age relaxation if applicable.
8. Now fill the details of qualification, experience.
9. Now fill the details of Professional Registration, Language, Miscellaneous Module.
10. Now candidate have to choose the Recruitment Test Centre.
11. Now candidates have to upload documents in Document Upload Module
12. After uploading photograph & signature preview the ORA form and check the details carefully.
13. Now click on the submit button
14. Candidates can Pay Online using the Internet banking facility in SBI or other associated banks or can pay through Visa/ Master Debit or Credit card issued by any Bank/ Institution.
15. Here the Transaction ID & Date of Registration details will directly uploaded automatically.
16. Now pay the fee through cash at any branch of State Bank of India through the Pay-in-Slip
17. A transaction ID will be given, again revisit the website and click on the “Click here to view your Previous/ Currently active applications”.
18. Log in by registration ID & password, candidates can see “My Active Application (My draft Application)” link.
19. Now fill the details of transaction ID and Date of Transaction if paid through cash.
20. Click “Continue”, check the details of fee and submit the application.
21. Now take the printout copies of application attach the attested copies of all documents and keep it for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online: 12-02-2015 by 23:59 Hrs.
Last Date to take Printout of Application: 13-02-2015 by 23:59 Hrs.
For more details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply and other information click on the link given below…
Click here for Recruitment Advt
Click here to Apply Online
Click here for Instructions