TGC 123 Online Registration Starts on 12th Oct 2015. Indian army is going to Re-open the online registration for TGC 123 – Technical Graduate Course 123 for the engineering graduates to join Indian army. Applications are invited from married/unmarried MALE Engineering Graduates for 123rd Technical Graduates Course (commencing in July 2016 at Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun).
TGC 123 Notification How To Apply Online
- Applications will only be accepted online on website “www.joinindianarmy.nic.in”. Click on Officer Menu then go to How to Apply and then click ONLINE APPLICATION. Fill the online registration form. Note down the user id and password. Tips to assist in filling up fields have been provided as you click on ONLINE APPLICATION. Before submitting the application check the entries made and save the application. After submitting, take two copies of the printout and the Roll Number generated by the system.
- Preference of Entry: – The candidates may apply for one or both entries indicating their preference for the two entries in the common application form. In case of candidates giving SSC (T) as their first choice, it will be considered as their only choice. The candidates are advised to check for the availability of vacancies in their respective engineering streams/preferred entry when giving their preferences.
- A candidate is also advised to check his given preference for TGC and for SSC(T) in terms of eligibility for the said two courses for age as prescribed in the notification, so that based on his rank in the order of merit, due consideration can be given to his preferences while making appointment to the respective entry, at the time of its commencement.
- Documents to be carried to the Selection Centre by the Candidate:-
- One copy of the Print out of application duly signed and affix with photograph attested by Govt Gazetted Officer.
- Attested copy of Matriculation or equivalent certificate for age proof. (iii) Attested copy of 12th Class Certificate & Marksheet.
- Attested copy of Engineering Degree/ Provisional Degree
- Attested copy of Mark Sheets of all Semesters
- Certificate form the Principal/Head of the Institution stating that the candidate is in the final year and final exams will be over by 01 Jul 2016 for final year appearing candidates of TGC 123.
- Equivalence certificate of the concerned university to claim equivalence.
- All certificates in original. Originals will be returned after verification at the Service Selection Board itself. Any candidate who does not carry these entire documents for the SSB interview, his candidature will be cancelled.
- The second copy of the printout of online application is to be retained by the candidate for his reference. No need to send any hard copy to DG Recruiting.
- Candidates must submit only one application. Receipt of multiple applications from the same candidate will result in cancellation of candidature.
TGC 123 Online Registration Starts on 12th Oct 2015
Recently TGC 123 and AEC 123 online registrations which were sheduled to go live on 29 Sep 2015 got delayed due to some technical glitch in joinindianarmy.nic.in website. Its going to reopen on 12th Oct 2015. Last Date for Online Submission of Application is 11 November 2015.
TGC 123 Eligibility
- Nationality: A candidate must either be : (i) A citizen of India, or (ii) A subject of Bhutan, or (iii) A subject of Nepal, or (iv) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st of January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or (v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by Government of India. Certificate of eligibility will however not be necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal.
- Age Limit: – 123 Technical Graduate Course (TGC) : 20 to 27 years i.e, candidates born between 02 Jul 89 and 01 Jul 96, both dates inclusive. (NOTE : The date of birth accepted by the office is that entered in the Matriculation or an equivalent examination certificate. No other document relating to age will be accepted and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed the requisite Engineering Degree or be in the final year of Engineering Degree course. The candidates in the final year of Degree Course should complete all their examinations related to the degree, like, written, practicals, viva-voce, projects, backlogs, etc prior to 01 Jul 2016 for TGC 123. They should be able to produce the Engineering Degree within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at IMA/OTA. Such candidates will be inducted on Additional Bond Basis for recovery of the cost of training at IMA/OTA as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay & allowances paid, in case they fail to produce the requisite Degree Certificate.
TGC 123 Cut Off
||TGC Cut Off Marks
||60% – 70% Varies for different streams.
||60% – 75% Varies for different streams.
View more Government Jobs from here
OTHER ARTICLES YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN
Indian Navy Invites unmarried men and women to join Navy
HISTORY OF INDIAN ARMY
THE ETHOS OF INDIAN ARMY
INDIAN ARMY 10+2 TES NOTIFICATION 2015 – 90 POSTS
INDIAN ARMY RECRUITMENT RALLY 2015 ARMY RALLY BHARTI SCHEDULE
RECRUITMENT OF 5 SMT (WORKSHOP) IN BSF 2015
INDIAN NAVY RECRUITMENT 2015-2016
INDIAN ARMY DENTAL CORPS RECRUITMENT 2015 – 23 POSTS
ORDNANCE FACTORY VARANGAON RECRUITMENT 2015- 37 VACANCIES
NAVAL SHIP REPAIR YARD KARWAR RECRUITMENT 2015 – 67 VACANCIES
HQ EASTERN AIR COMMAND IAF RECRUITMENT 2015 – 64 VACANCIES
INDIAN ARMY 10+2 TES NOTIFICATION 2015 – 90 POSTS
INDIAN ARMY RECRUITMENT RALLY : DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT THE RALLY SITE
INDIAN ARMY RECRUITMENT CATEGORIES : BELOW OFFICERS RANK (JCOS/OR)
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army Recruitment Process
Career in Indian Army : JCO/OR
How to Apply through open recruitment rallies
Army Recruitment Procedure : JCO/OR
Registration and submission of application- JCO / OR enrolment
INDIAN ARMY (THAL SENA BHARTI) – SOLDIERS EXAM PATTERN & SYLLABUS