TES 36 Notification 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Recruitment. Indian army is publishing the recruitments under technical entry scheme 36 also known as TES 36. Candidates can find the detailed related to TES 36 notification and technical entry scheme 36 by the Indian army. Applications are invited from unmarried Male Candidates who have passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (Hereinafter referred to as PCM) subjects and fulfill the eligibility conditions prescribed in the subsequent paragraphs, for the grant of Permanent Commission in the Army after 4 years of Basic Military Training and Technical Training thereafter with the terms and conditions given in the succeeding paragraphs. Get the full details on 10+2 technical entry scheme TES 36 notification.
INDIAN ARMY RANKS IN ORDER FROM HIGHEST TO LOWEST (DESCENDING)
INDIAN ARMY (THAL SENA BHARTI) – SOLDIERS EXAM PATTERN & SYLLABUS
TES 36 Notification Technical Entry Scheme Recruitment Indian Army
Eligibility for 10+2 TES 36 Technical Entry Scheme
- Nationality: A candidate must either be : (i) A citizen of India, or (ii) A subject of Bhutan, or (iii) A subject of Nepal, or (iv) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st of January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or (v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be admitted to the examination provisionally subject to the necessary certificate being given to him by the Govt before declaration of result by SSB/joining training.
- Age Limit: A candidate must not be below 16½ years and above 19½ years on the first day of the month in which the course is commencing i.e. the candidate should not be born before 01 July 1997 and not after 01 July 2000 (both days inclusive). The date of birth accepted by the office is that entered in the Matriculation or Secondary School Leaving certificate or in the certificate recognised by an Indian University as equivalent to Matriculation or in an extract from a Register of Matriculates maintained by a University which extract must be certified by the proper authority of the University or in the Higher Secondary or an equivalent examination certificate. No other document relating to age will be accepted. The expression Matriculation/ Higher Secondary Examination Certificate in this part of the instruction includes the alternative certificate mentioned above.
- Educational Qualification: Only those candidates who have passed 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized education boards are eligible to apply for this entry. Eligibility conditions for calculating % of PCM will be followed as per the present guidelines/ instructions in vogue of various state/central Boards.
- Candidate should note only the date of birth as recorded in the Matriculation/ Higher Secondary Examination Certificate or an equivalent certificate on the date of submission of applications will be accepted and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted
- Candidates should also note that once a date of birth has been claimed by them and entered in the records, no change will be allowed subsequently or a subsequent examination on any ground whatsoever.
- Candidates must undertake not to marry until they complete their full training. A candidate who marries subsequent to the date of his application, though successful, will not be selected for training. A candidate who marries during training shall be discharged and will be liable to refund all expenditure incurred on him by the government.
Vacancies 10+2 TES 36 Technical Entry Scheme
VACANCIES: 90: Vacancies are provisional and can be changed depending on the training capacity
at the training Academy for this course. The vacancies are subject to increase/decrease keeping the organizational requirement at the point of time.
How to Apply for 10+2 TES 36 Technical Entry Scheme
Application will only be accepted online. To do so the candidates needs to click on the “online application” button on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Candidates must enter their particulars in the online application. Terms and conditions linked to the form must be read, prior to submitting the form
- After submitting the form an acknowledgement with a Roll number will be provided to the candidate. If the system does not generate Roll Number, it is an indication of non-acceptance of application by the system.
- After submitting online application, candidates are required to obtain two copies of the application printout and the Roll Number generated by the system. One copy of the print out application duly Signed and affixed photograph attested by a gazatted officer of Central/State Govt, photocopies of Class 10th Certificate/Mark sheet showing date of birth and 12th Class Certificate along with mark sheets duly attested by Gazetted officer and all the above certificates in original are to be carried to the Selection Centre by the candidate for the SSB interview. Any candidate who does not carry all these document for the SSB interview, his candidature will be cancelled. The second copy of the printout of online application is to retained by the candidate for his reference. No need to send any hard copy to DG Rtg / Rtg Dte.
- Candidates must submit only one application, Receipt of multiple applications from the same candidate will result in cancellation of candidature.
- ONLINE APPLICATION WILL OPEN ON 24th May , 2016 AT 1000 HRS AND WILL BE CLOSED ON 30th June, 2016 AT 1000 HRS.
Change in SSB Interview Dates
Request for change of SSB Interview date should be avoided. However, under unavoidable circumstances, such change may be considered based on the circumstances of the case. This will be an exception rather the rule. Request for such change should be forwarded to Selection Centre from where the call-up letter for SSB interview has been received and not to Directorate General Recruiting. The Selection Centre may permit change of date at their discretion
TES 36 Important Dates:
- Registrations start online: 24th May 2016
- Registrations close: 30th June 2016.
- For detailed notification of TES 35 10+2 please see the official website of Indian army.
Read Full Official Notification [Updating soon.]
Apply for TES 36 10+2
Find More Government Jobs
OTHER ARTICLES YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN
Army Open Recruitment Rally Bharti 2016-17 for Kolkata Zone
Indian Army Recruitment Rally Bharti 2016-17 for HQ RTG Zone Jaipur
Indian Army Recruitment Rally Bharti 2016-17 for HQ RTG Zone Jalandhar
Indian Army Recruitment Rally Bharti 2016-17 for HQ RTG Zone Jabalpur
Indian Army Recruitment Rally Bharti 2016-17 for Delhi Cantt
Danapur Zone Army Recruitment Rally Bharti 2016-17
Indian Army Open Rally Bharti Schedule 2016-17 For Chennai Zone
Zone Wise Army Rally Bharti Schedule For Trg Year 2016-17 : Bangalore Zone
Zone Wise Indian Army Recruitment Rally Bharti 2016-17 : Ambala Zone
Indian Army Recruitment Rally Bharti 2016-17 for Lucknow Zone