Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Lower Division Grade through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 12th can apply. Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Lower Division Grade on or before 16/02/2015. Find more information below.
||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
||Lower Division Grade
|Total No of Vacancy
|Last Date to Apply for this job
|Address for the Job Vacancy
||Staff Selection Commission (SSC), Regional Director (NR), Staff Selection Commission, Block No. 12, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110504
DETAIL OF STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION (SSC) LOWER DIVISION GRADE RECRUITMENT:
File No. 3/1/2015-P&P-II Staff Selection Commission will hold on 05.04.2015 (Sunday) a Limited Departmental Competitive Examination for recruitment to vacancies in Lower Division Grade reserved for regularly appointed Group ‘C’ Staff in the Grade Pay of Rs.1800/-in (i) Central Secretariat Clerical Service (ii) Armed Forces Headquarters Clerical Service (iii) Grade VI of the I.F.S. Branch ‘B’ Clerical Service (iv) Central Vigilance Commission Clerical Service and (v) Ministry of Railway(Railway Board). Only eligible employees for each of the above cadres, will be considered for appointment in respective vacancies in the cadres . The examination will be held at New Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Allahabad, Chennai, Bangalore, Guwahati Chandigarh and Raipur. There will be no Centre at any Indian Mission abroad. A candidate serving at an Indian Mission abroad will have to appear in this examination from any of the Examination Centre, mentioned above at his/her own expense.
- NUMBER OF VACANCIES:- The number of vacancies to be filled up on the basis of this examination will be as per the vacancies to be intimated to the Commission by each of the Cadre Authority participating in this examination.
- Pay Scale :- Pay Band-I(Rs.5200-20200/-) with Grade Pay of Rs.1900/-
- CONDITION OF ELIGIBILITY:- Any permanent or regularly appointed Group ‘C’ employee in the Grade Pay of Rs.1800/- in any of the above mentioned Services/Cadres will be eligible to appear for vacancies existing only in their respective Services/Cadres. They are also to satisfy the following conditions in order to be eligible to appear in the examination.
- EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:- As on 01.01.2015, the candidate must have passed 12th Standard examination from a recognized Board or equivalent . Candidates who do not possess at least the minimum education qualification as on 01.01.2015 are not eligible for applying for the examination.
- LENGTH OF SERVICE:- As on 01.01.2015, the candidates must have rendered not less than three years’ regular service as a Group-C employee with Grade Pay of Rs.1800.2. A Group ‘C’ employee with Grade Pay of Rs.1800/- who is on deputation to ex-Cadre post with the approval of the Competent Authority shall be eligible to be admitted to the examination , if otherwise eligible. A Group ‘C’ employee with Grade Pay of Rs.1800/- who has been appointed to an Ex-Cadre post or to another service on transfer and continues to have a lien in the said Grade ‘C’ post for the time being shall also be eligible to be admitted to the examination , if otherwise eligible.
- AGE LIMIT:- Not more than 45 years of age on 01.01.2015. This age limit is relaxable upto a maximum of 5 years for SC/ST candidates. Provided that the upper age limit may be relaxed in respect of such categories of the persons as may be notified from time to time in this behalf by the Central Government to the extent and subject to the conditions notified in respect of each category.
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION (SSC) – LOWER DIVISION GRADE POST:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16/02/2015
- The Commission have the discretion to fix different qualifying standards in different papers. The names of the candidates who are considered by the Staff Selection Commission to be suitable for appointment on the result of the examination shall be arranged in a single list in order of merit separately for each Cadre/Service.
- Selection to the Lower Division Grade of the service on the results of the examination shall be made to the extent of the available vacancies in order of merit subject to the reservation for candidates of the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes, Ex-Servicemen and physically handicapped persons, in accordance with the orders issued from time to time by the Central Government in the Department of Personnel and Training.
HOW TO APPLY FOR LOWER DIVISION GRADE VACANCY IN STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION (SSC):
- Application in prescribed format as given in Annexure-I of the Notice or on Plain Paper (foolscap size) duly typed on one side and in double space, in the format and manner as given in the application form (Annexure-I) of the instant Notice and duly signed in candidate’s own handwriting in running script and NOT IN BOLD CAPITAL LETTERS, giving the necessary information together with candidate’s two recent good quality and identical photographs (4 cm. X 5 cm.) out of which one should be pasted on the application form and the other attached with the application, must reach the Regional Director (NR), Staff Selection Commission, Block No. 12, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110504, latest by 16.02.2015 (5.00 PM) and by 23.02.2015 (5.00 PM) in the case of candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi SubDivision of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Island, Lakasha dweep and for candidates residing abroad. The forwarding authority should put his/her signatures and Office Seal on photograph of the candidate pasted on the application form so that half portion of Seal appears on application form & half thereof on the photograph without defacing the candidate’s photograph.
- Application received after the Closing Date or not accompanied by photograph in the manner prescribed in Para-11 (i) above shall be rejected summarily. A candidate must submit his/her application through the Head of his/her Department or Office concerned who will complete the endorsement at the end of the application form and forward it to the Commission. It will be the responsibility of the Department or Office concerned to ensure eligibility of the candidates as laid down in Para-3. Applications received by the Commission after the closing date will be rejected forthwith without any correspondence with the candidate and no subsequent request for re-consideration will be entertained by the Commission under any circumstances.
- The candidates who apply in response to this advertisement are assigned Roll Numbers. The candidate must write his/her Roll Numbers along with his/her name, date of birth and name of the examination, while addressing any communication to the Commission. Communications from candidates not furnishing these particulars will not be entertained. If the Admission Card is not received by any candidate before one week from the date of examination, they must immediately contact Regional Director (NR), Staff Selection Commission, Block No. 12, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110504 with documentary proof of applying for the examination. While appearing in the examination, candidates are required to put their signatures on the Admission certificate in the same manner assigned by them on the application form. Candidates are not entitled to receive any Travelling Allowance from the Staff Selection Commission for taking the examination. Any change in address must immediately be communicated to the Commission’s Office, giving details of Roll Number, Name and New Address in Block Capital Letters.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER:
Last Date to Apply for this job 16/02/2015