Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Constables through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10TH, 12TH, Any Graduate, B.Tech/B.E, Diploma, can apply online for the Job on or before 23/02/2015. Find more information about the vacancy below…
||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
, Any Graduate, B.E/B.Tech, Diploma,
|Total No of Vacancy
|Last Date to Apply for this job
|Address for the Job Vacancy
||Location Differs for the Post. Please check Click Here for ?More Details below.
DETAIL OF STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION (SSC) CONSTABLES RECRUITMENT:
F. No.3/1/2014–P&P-I (vol-II). The Staff Selection Commission will conduct an open examination for recruitment to the posts of Constable (GD) in , BSF, CRPF, CISF, ITBP, SSB, NIA and SSF and Rifleman in Assam Rifles as per the Recruitment Scheme formulated by the Ministry of Home Affairs and as per the Memorandum of Understanding signed between Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) and the Staff Selection Commission The recruitment process will consist of Physical Standards Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Written Examination and Medical Examination. The salient features of the recruitment are as under: i) The Examination will be advertised by SSC based on vacancies intimated by MHA, ii) Application from candidates will be accepted through ON-LINE MODE only except for the State of J&K, North-Eastern States and Left Wing Extremism (LWE) affected districts and Border districts of the country where the candidates will have the choice to apply in on-line or off-line mode. Candidature of candidates applying through both the modes is liable for rejection summarily. iii) The list containing names of LWE affected districts and border districts provided by MHA are available at Annexure- XIV & XIII. iv) Physical Standards Test (PST)/Physical Endurance Test (PET) will be scheduled and conducted by the CAPFs. Call letters to candidates will be issued/ uploaded on their website by the coordinating CAPF i.e., CRPF. v) The Commission will conduct written examination of candidates qualified in PST/PET in BOTH ON-LINE (Computer based) AND OFF-LINE (Paper mode) MODE. vi) On-Line Examination will be in English & Hindi only. Off-line Examination will be in English, Hindi and other Regional Languages mentioned in para 8 of this Notice. vii) The candidates will have to opt for On-line or Off-line mode of Examination in the application form. Call letters for written examination will be uploaded on the website of the concerned SSC Regional Office. Call letter for candidates applying off-line as per sub para (ii) above will be dispatched by post also.2 viii) The Commission will process and declare the result of written examination and list of candidates shortlisted for Detailed Medical Examination (DME) will be given to MHA/Co-ordinating CAPF i.e. CRPF. ix) MHA/CRPF will issue call letters and conduct DME and Review Medical Examination (RME). x) Collection of documents from the candidates and their verification will be done by the CAPFs during DME. xi) After conduct of RME/DME, the Commission will process and declare the final list of selected candidates state-wise without making Force allocation. xii) Based on such merit list declared by SSC, the MHA/ CRPF will make force allocation, etc. and declare the result. xiii) Court cases/RTI/Public Grievances relating to Notice of Examination, conduct of written examination and preparation of merit list would be handled by SSC and those relating to all other issues like Scheme of Examination, vacancies, conduct of PST/PET, Detailed Medical Examination, Review Medical Examination, Force Allocation of selected candidates, etc. will be handled by the Co-ordinating CAPFCRPF. xiv) Only candidates qualifying in Physical Standards Test and Physical Efficiency Test will be called for the Written Examination (online/offline), scheduled to be held on 04.10.2015 and subsequent days, if necessary. Based on performance in the Written Examination, candidates will be shortlisted for Medical Examination in a ratio as may be decided by the Commission.
- Pay Scale – Pay Band – I, Rs 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs 2000/-
- No of Vacancies : 62390
- AGE LIMITS 18-23 years as on 01.08.2015 . Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02.08.1992 and not later than 01.08.1997.
- ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS (as on 01.08.2015) Matriculation or Xth class pass from a recognized board/university.
MODE OF PAYMENT:
(i) Off-line applications (only for candidates of J&K, North-Eastern States and identified LWE affected and Border districts, who apply off-line): The candidates should pay the fee of Rs. 50/- (Rs. Fifty only) by means of “Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS)”only .CRFS stamps are available at the counter of all Departmental Post Offices of the country. Recruitment Fee Stamps should be pasted on the application form in the space earmarked for the purpose and got cancelled from the Counter of Post Office of issue with the date stamp of the issuing Post Office in such a manner thatthe impression of the cancellation of stamps partially overflows on the Application Form itself, taking care at the same time that the impression is clear and distinct to facilitate the identification of date and Post Office of issue at any subsequent stage. After getting the Recruitment Fee Stamps cancelled from the Post Office, the candidate must submit their application to the concerned Regional Office/Sub Regional Offices of the Commission in the usual manner after completing other formalities. (ii) On-line applications: The facility of submitting online applications is available on http://ssconline.nic.in and http://ssconline2.gov.in. The candidates submitting their applications on-line should pay the requisite fee only through State Bank 8 of India either in the form of challan or online payment through SBI Challan/Net Banking/Credit and Debit cards. (iii) Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying fee. NOTE I: Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. NOTE II: Fee paid by modes other than CRFS / SBI challan or online payment through SBI Challan/Net Banking/Credit and Debit Card from State Bank of India, as stated above, will not be accepted and the applications of such candidates will be rejected forthright and the payment made shall stand forfeited. NOTE III: Candidates may please note that non-cancellation of CRFS from the concerned Post Office in the manner indicated above, will lead to rejection of his/her application form. Therefore, it is in the interest of candidates that they get the CRFS cancelled from the concerned Post Office.
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION (SSC) – CONSTABLES POST:
- Candidates can apply on or before 23/02/2015
- The Commission will prepare the final merit list of candidates categorywise and state-wise without making any force allocation. Force allocation will be done by Nodal CRPF/MHA and the final result will also be declared by them.
- The minimum cut off percentage of marks for selection will normally be as under : General and Ex-servicemen : 35% SC/ST/OBC : 33% Provided that SC, ST, and OBC candidates , who are selected on their own merit without relaxed standards will not be adjusted against the reserved share of vacancies. Such SC, ST, and OBC candidates will be accommodated against the general/unreserved vacancies as per their position in the overall Merit List. The reserved vacancies will be filled up separately from amongst the eligible SCs, STs, and OBCs, candidates which will, thus, comprise of SC, ST, and OBC candidates who are lower in merit than the last general candidate on merit list of unreserved category but otherwise found suitable for appointment by relaxed standard. An Ex-Serviceman candidate who qualifies on the basis of relaxed standards viz. age limit, experience or qualifications, extended zone of consideration, etc. will be counted against reserved vacancies and not against general vacancies subject to fitness of such candidate for selection. Such candidates will also be recommended at the relaxed standards. Age relaxation as prescribed by Government for ExServicemen is permissible against the reserved or unreserved vacancies and such exemption is not termed as relaxed standards in regard to age.
- Allotment of CAPF to the candidates selected from each state will be done by MHA/ CRPF on the basis of merit list submitted by SSC depending on availabilities of vacancies in each CAPF for the State.
- Result will be declared on the basis of merit-cum-preference of forces/ organization exercised by the candidate. If a candidate does not exercise any option for any force/organization or exercise limited option(s) he/she will be considered against default option as indicated in the application form. If the candidate does not want to be considered against any force/organization, he/she should put cross mark (X) in the relevant column in the Application Form.
HOW TO APPLY FOR CONSTABLES VACANCY IN STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION (SSC):
The application must be submitted online. Only candidates belonging to the States of J&K and North-East and from LWE affected areas and border districts as listed in the Notice of Examination (Annexure XIV & XIII) have the choice of applying on-line or off-line. Off-line applications except from candidates of J&K, North-Eastern States and LWE affected districts and border districts as mentioned in Annexure XIV & XIII will be rejected summarily. Candidature of candidates who submitted applications both on-line and off-line mode will also be rejected summarily.
On-line application: 23.02.2015 (up to 5:00 P.M.) Off-line application: 23.02.2015 (up to 5:00 P.M.) For candidates who reside in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu and Kashmir, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep CLOSING DATE will be 02.03.2015 (up to 5:00 P.M.). APPLICATIONS RECEIVED LATE WILL BE SUMMARILY REJECTED . ON-LINE SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORM MAY BE MADE ON WEBSITE http://ssconline.nic.in. AND http://ssconline2.gov.in. FACILITY OF ON-LINE APPLICATION WILL BE AVAILABLE FROM 24.01.2015 TO 21.02.2015 (UPTO 5:00 PM) FOR FILLING UP PART-I AND TILL 23.02.2015 (UPTO 5:00 PM) FOR PART-II. SUCH CANDIDATES SHOULD RETAIN THE REGISTRATION NUMBER ASSIGNED TO THEM ON LINE FOR CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE COMMISSION. THEY ARE NOT REQUIRED TO SUBMIT PRINT OUTS OF THEIR APPLICATION TO THE COMMISSION.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
1. Matriculation or 10th class pass is the minimum educational qualification. The recruitment will comprise of Physical Standards Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Written Examination and Medical Examination. Female candidate will be considered for posts earmarked for them in different CAPFs. 2. In view of the anticipated large number of applicants, scrutiny of the eligibility and other aspects will not be undertaken before the PST/PET and Written Examination and, therefore, the candidature will be accepted only provisionally. Candidates are advised to go through the requirements of educational qualification, age, physical standards, etc. and satisfy themselves that they are eligible for the posts, before applying. Copies of supporting documents will be sought only from those candidates who qualify for the medical examination. When scrutiny of document is undertaken after the written examination, if any claim made in the application is not found substantiated, the candidature will be cancelled and the Commission’s decision in this regard shall be final. 3. BEFORE APPLYING, CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO GO THROUGH THE DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS CONTAINED IN THIS NOTICE CAREFULLY. THIS NOTICE IS ALSO AVAILABLE ON COMMISSION’S WEBSITE http://ssc.nic.in 4. Candidates seeking reservation benefits as SC/ST/OBC/ ExS must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility prescribed in the Notice. They should also be in possession of the certificates in the format prescribed by Government of India in support of their claim when the copies of the certificates will be sought after the written examination. OBC candidates should ensure that they are in possession of OBC certificate in the prescribed format issued by the competent authority within the due date prescribed in this Notice. 20 5. CANDIDATES BELONGING TO THE PHYSICALLY HANDICAPPED CATEGORY ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO APPLY FOR THIS EXAMINATION. 6. Fee payable: Rupees Fifty only Rs. 50.00) payable through CRF stamps for off line application or SBI Challan or online payment through SBI Challan /Net banking/credit /debit cards in the case of online application. Fee is exempted for all Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation, as per Government orders. 7. CLOSING DATE: On-line application: 23.02.2015 (up to 5:00 P.M.) Off-line application: 23.02.2015 (up to 5:00 P.M.) For candidates who reside in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu and Kashmir, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep CLOSING DATE will be 02.03.2015 (up to 5:00 P.M.). APPLICATIONS RECEIVED LATE WILL BE SUMMARILY REJECTED . ON-LINE SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORM MAY BE MADE ON WEBSITE http://ssconline.nic.in. AND http://ssconline2.gov.in. FACILITY OF ON-LINE APPLICATION WILL BE AVAILABLE FROM 24.01.2015 TO 21.02.2015 (UPTO 5:00 PM) FOR FILLING UP PART-I AND TILL 23.02.2015 (UPTO 5:00 PM) FOR PART-II. SUCH CANDIDATES SHOULD RETAIN THE REGISTRATION NUMBER ASSIGNED TO THEM ON LINE FOR CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE COMMISSION. THEY ARE NOT REQUIRED TO SUBMIT PRINT OUTS OF THEIR APPLICATION TO THE COMMISSION. 8. MOBILES & ACCESSORIES AND OTHER ELECTRONIC GADGETS ARE BANNED WITHIN THE PREMISES OF THE EXAMINATION VENUE. CANDIDATURE OF CANDIDATES IN POSSESSION OF SUCH GADGETS WILL BE CANCELLED FORTHWITH. THE COMMISSION CONSIDERES SUCH POSSESSION AS ADOPTING UNFAIR MEANS. 9. APPLICATION WILL BE ACCEPTED THROUGH ON-LINE MODE ONLY EXCEPT FOR THE STATE OF J&K, NORTH-EASTERN STATES AND LEFT WING EXTREMISM AFFECTED DISTRICTS AND BORDER DISTRICTS OF THE COUNTRY AS INDICATED IN ANNEXURES XIV & XIII, WHERE THE CANDIDATES WILL HAVE THE CHOICE TO APPLY ON-LINE OR OFFLINE. CANDIDATURE OF CANDIDATES APPLYING THROUGH BOTH THE MODES IS LIABLE FOR REJECTION SUMMARILY. ONLY ONE APPLICATION IS TO BE SUBMITTED AS MENTIONED ABOVE. IN CASE OF MULTIPLE APPLICATIONS, FOR ON-LINE APPLICATION, THE LAST APPLICATION FOR WHICH PART-I AND PART-II REGISTRATION HAVE BEEN 21 COMPLETED WILL BE ACCEPTED. FOR OFF-LINE APPLICATIONS FROM CANDIDATES OF SPECIFIC AREAS AS MENTIONED ABOVE, THE REGIONAL DIRECTOR/DEPUTY DIRECTOR AT HIS/HER DISCRETION, WILL ACCEPT ONLY ONE OF THE APPLICATIONS. 10. The Commission will send acknowledgement through SMS/email to candidates applying on-line, regarding successful completion of registration of on-line application. 11. The admit cards for PST/PET will be issued/ uploaded on their website by the CRPF, whereas the admit card for written examination will be issued/ uploaded on the website of the Regional Offices of SSC. Online applicants will download their admit cards for PET/ PST online only from CRPF website www.crpf.nic.in. Admit cards of only OFFLINE applicants will be sent through post, however they may also download the same from above mentioned website. 12 Call Letters by post for PST/ PET, for OFFLINE candidates only, will be dispatched by CRPF from 15-4-2015. For ONLINE applicants call letters may be downloaded from CRPF website www.crpf.nic.in from 15-4-2015 to 15-5-2015. For any queries candidates may contact Service Selection Board (Cell) Recruitment Branch, Directorate General, CRPF, Block No. 1, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi or their helpline Number 011 – 24364884, Extn. 436 and 317. 13. Candidates may contact following Regional Help Lines for clarifications, if any, in respect of filling/submitting applications and written examination:- (i) SSC(NR), New Delhi – 01164715222, 01165570666 (ii) SSC(CR), Allahabad – 05322460511, 05326541021 (iii) SSC(SR), Chennai – 09445195946, 04428251139 (iv) SSC(WR), Mumbai – 09869730700, 07738422705 (v) SSC(ER), Kolkata – 09477461228, 09477461229 (vi) SSC(MPR) Raipur – 09407921504, 09407921505 (vii)SSC(KKR), Bangalore – 08025502520, 09483862020 (viii)SSC(NWR), Chandigarh – 01722749378, 01722742144 (ix)SSC(NER), Guwahati, – 09085073593, 09085015252 (x) CRPF: – 011-24364884, Extn. 436 and 317 14. Candidates must carry at least one photo bearing IDENTITY PROOF such as Driving Licence, Voter Card, Aadhaar Card, Identity Card issued by University/College, Income Tax Pan Card in original to the examination center, failing which THEY SHALL NOT BE ALLOWED TO APPEAR FOR THE EXAMINATION.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER :
Last Date to Apply for this job 23/02/2015