SSC CAPF Recruitment 2015 Notification (Sub Inspector 1706 Posts) Online
SSC CAPF Recruitment 2015. SSC has released a recruitment notification for filling up 1706 vacant posts of Sub-Inspector in CAPF (Central Armed Police Forces). Eligible candidates may apply online or offline for SSC CAPF vacancy by submitting application form on or before the closing date which is indicated below…
SSC CAPF Recruitment 2015 Details:
Post Name – Sub Inspector In CAPF
No of Posts – 1706
Closing Date of Submission of Application Form – Check below
Vacancy Details of SSC CAPF Notification:
||Name Of The Force
||No. Of Posts
Job hunters, who are applying for SSC job vacancy, must have Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
The age limitation of the appliers should be minimum 20 years and maximum 25 years. The relaxation in upper age limit is available for reserved category.
Appointed aspirants will get a salary package according to Pay Band-2 which is Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-.
Application Fee for SSC CAPF Recruitment 2015:
- Candidates need to pay the application fee of Rs. 100/- .
- SC/ST/women /ex-serviceman applicants are exempted to pay any application fee.
Mode of Payment:
- Contenders must pay the application fee by “central recruitment fee stamps (CRFS)” only.
- CRFS stamps are available at the counter of all post offices.
Candidates may also submit their application fee through online mode via net banking / credit cards or debit cards or cash through SBI bank challan.
Selection Procedure for SSC CAPF Recruitment 2015:
Assortments of the appliers will be made on the basis of:
- Written test
- Physical endurance test
- Medical examination
- Personal interview
Interview Preparation Tips
Written Exam Techniques
How to Apply:
Candidates can apply for this post through online or offline mode.
- Candidates who wish to apply for SSC CAPF Recruitment need to visit on official website that is ssconline.nic.in.
- After that, select the tab of ‘examination’.
- Then choose ‘part 1 registration’ link. This registration will be related to basic information of the aspirants.
- After filling the registration form candidates must pay the application fee through online or offline mode.
- Then candidates must revisit on Official Website for ‘part 2 registration’ with enter registration id and date of birth and complete your application form carefully by filling remaining information.
- After filling the application form hit on ‘submit’ button.
- At last, take the print out of application form for future reference.
- Eligible applicants may download the application form from official website that is ssc.nic.in.
- After that, fill the application form as per the format.
- At last, application form should be submitted in the regional or sub-regional offices.
|Closing Date Of Apply Online For Part-1 Registration
||26th April 2015
|Closing Date Of Apply Online For Part-2 Registration
||28th April 2015
|Last Date Of Apply Online For Far Flung Areas
||5th May 2015
|Date Of Examination
||21st June 2015
Note: Aspirants may collect more information related to SSC CAPF Recruitment 2015from official website