SSC CAPF Admit Card 2015 Download SSC CAPF Duplicate Admit Card Online
SSC CAPF Admit Card. Staff Selection Commission has released SSC CAPF Admit Card for those candidates, who have applied for SSC Recruitment. Aspirants, who are going to appear in employment test which is held on 21st June 2015, can download their SSC CAPF Admit Card 2015 from this page. Contestants may get their duplicate admit card for Staff selection commission CAPF Exam through online mode followed by some steps given below:
SSC CAPF Admit Card
Team of recruitmentresult.com is providing all the essential details about SSC CAPF Admit Card such as important dates and process to fetch call letter etc that is given in the below section of this page. Applicants must have a look.
Procedure To Download SSC CAPF Admit Card 2015:
Staff selection commissions declared the hall ticket for the exam of CAPF so eligible candidates can easily download their duplicate call letter by follow these simple steps:
- Candidate need to Visit official website of organization which is www.ssc.nic.in
- Press on “admit card” section from home page
- Then select appropriate link from opened page.
- Enter roll number or registration number then go to submit button
- Save it and take print out for future references
- Candidates are advised to keep their admit card safe because without it contenders will not be permitted to enter in examination hall.
How to Download Admit Card?
- Staff Selection Commission conducts various recruitment examinations to recruit applicants for suitable posts in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF). Every year organization conducts this type of exam and no. of student applied for this test.
- It is an Indian association to appoint staff for a variety of positions in various Ministries and Divisions of Government of India and in Subordinate Workplaces.
Purpose of Exam:
Motive of organizing employment test is to engage candidates for filling up Sub Inspector in Delhi Police & Central Armed Police Forces and Assistant Sub Inspector in CISF.
Assortment of aspirants for declared posts will be based on their qualifying marks in written test followed by other process of recruitment which is organized by organization.
SSC Exam Pattern
Examination Date: 21st June 2015
Region Wise Details:
For New Updates On this Topic, You Might Need To Visit This Page Again In Future. So Please Bookmark This Page By Using (CTRL+D On Your Keyboard) & Visit This Page Again Form Your Home Browser.