Shamrao Vithal Cooperative Bank (SVC Bank) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Customer Service Officer/ Service Representative. Candidates who have completed Graduate/ Post Graduate can apply for the Posts. Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Customer Service Officer/ Service Representative on or before 28/02/2015. More details underneath:
||Shamrao Vithal Cooperative Bank (SVC Bank)
||Customer Service Officer/ Service Representative
||Any Graduate/ Any Post Graduate
|Total No of Vacancy
|Last Date to Apply for this job
|Address for the Job Vacancy
||Shamrao Vithal Cooperative Bank (SVC Bank), SVC Tower, Nehru Road, Vakola Santacruz (E), Mumbai – 400 055
DETAIL OF SHAMRAO VITHAL COOPERATIVE BANK (SVC BANK) CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER/ SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE RECRUITMENT:
We are a 108-year old Bank and one amongst the leading top three Urban Co-operative Banks in the country with business mix of over Rs. 19,000 crores spanning over 170 establishments spread across nine states of Maharashtra, Karnataka, Goa, Delhi, Telangana, Tamilnadu, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh and Rajasthan. Applications are invited from the candidates fulfilling the following criteria for vacancies in the Customer Service Officer in the Officer Grade of the Bank and Customer Service Representative in the Clerical Cadre of the Bank.
CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER IN THE OFFICER GRADE:
- Educational Qualifications (eligibility as on 28.02.2015) Second Class Degree of a recognized University / Post Graduate / Double graduate of a recognized University with minimum 50% marks in the aforesaid examination
- Age Limit (eligibility as on 28.02.2015) 32 years * *Age relaxation: The age norm may be relaxed up to 3 years in the case of Clerical staff from other banks who have passed at least JAIIB / CAIIB – I examination and are in the Clerical Cadre. The relaxation shall be equal to the number of completed years of service in the other Bank to a maximum of 3 years.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE IN THE CLERICAL CADRE:
- Educational Qualifications (eligibility as on 28.02.2015) Graduate of a recognized University with minimum 45% marks and adequate knowledge of computer application.
- Age Limit (eligibility as on 28.02.2015) 30 years for graduates / post graduates / double graduates
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR SHAMRAO VITHAL COOPERATIVE BANK (SVC BANK) – CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER/ SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE POST:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28/02/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
HOW TO APPLY FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER/ SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE VACANCY IN SHAMRAO VITHAL COOPERATIVE BANK (SVC BANK) :
Interested candidates fulfilling the above eligibility norms are advised to visit the Bank’s website www.svcbank.com – “Careers” section, in the first week of February 2015, for details. No other means or mode of application will be accepted.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER :
Last Date to Apply for this job 28/02/2015