Registration and submission of application- JCO / OR enrolment. As per revised procedure, aspirants are now able to registration and submission of their application for JCO / OR Enrolment through www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Procedure how to Registration and submission of application- JCO / OR Enrolment is enumerated below..
Registration and submission of application- JCO / OR Enrolment
- Type www.joinindianarmy.nic.in in the browser address bar.
- Click on Apply / Login link in JCO / OR enrolment.
- Registration page will open up. If you have registered earlier, enter your username and password to login else click on REGISTRATION button for new registration.
- An instruction page will open up. Read the instructions and click on CONTINUE button.
- Fill up following data for registration as a candidate :
- Personal Details
- Education Details
- Contact Details
- Password Requirement
- A One Time Password (OTP) will be generated and will be sent to your email ID. Open your email address as given during Registration and enter OTP and click on SUBMITbutton.
- You will be directed to eligibility page. Fill up the following data while checking for its correctness :
- ARO linking with District and Tehsil
- Date of Birth i.e. Age
- Marital Status
- Special Category, if any
- Click on CHECK ELIGIBILITY button.
- Check and validate eligible categories as per his qualification and click on relevantAPPLY button.
- A webpage with detailed instructions will open up. Click on CONTINUE button.
- JCO / OR Application form will open up having following menus.
- Click on Personal information fill up your personal details, upload your photograph (compulsory) and signature (optional). Click on SAVE & CONTINUE button
- Click on communication details and fill up your permanent and correspondence address. Click on SAVE & CONTINUE button
- Click onDETAILS and fill up following data:
- Sports Level Achieved / Sports Achievements
- NCC Qualification
- Special Category, if any
- Click on SAVE & CONTINUE button
- Click on EDUCATIONAL DETAILS and fill up the data.
- Click on ADD button.
- On clicking ADD button, your updated education details will appear in a table along with SAVE & SUBMIT button.
- Click on SAVE & SUBMIT button.
- A page will open up with your Roll No. Note it down for future reference as it will be used for tracking your application.
- You can also check your profile from My Profile in dashboard menu.
- lncase of any query of issues faced while registering and applying online, please send all relevant details and snapshots, wherever applicable to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Please verify all the details regarding Registration and submission of application- JCO / OR Enrolment from the official website of Indian Army.
You may also like to Read:-
Army Recruitment Procedure : JCO/OR
How to Apply through open recruitment rallies
INDIAN ARMY RANKS IN ORDER FROM HIGHEST TO LOWEST (DESCENDING)
INDIAN ARMY (THAL SENA BHARTI) – SOLDIERS EXAM PATTERN & SYLLABUS