ONGC Recruitment 2014 for the 18 posts of Assistant Technician Junior Assistant. Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) had provided the details which is concerning to the placement scheme. The procedure is being mentioned to work out as for the 18 posts of Assistant Technician Junior Assistant posts. The detail needed is mentioned beneath:
Age limit: The possession of age by the applicants is being provided to be as under the limits of 18 years to 30 years and this maturity is required on the date of 27th Nov 2014.
Educational Criterion Set: Educational requirement structured by the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) must be obtained with the official notification or the advertisement that is being announced.
Fees Schedule: The fee schedule is announced to be as Rs. 300 for the general and OBC and Rs. 100 which is provided for the applicants belonging to the category general.
Scheme to submit an application: The official website of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) is to be used so that applicants can get registered with the post and could proceed for the various selection procedures. Print out of the application is compulsory to retain by the applicants.
- 6th Nov 2014 to 27th Nov 2014: Date that is provided for making the online submission of application.
- 11th Jan 2015: date that is being provided for the written examination.
- The link to the official advertisement is to be obtained with the official link that is being provided below:
Download Recruitment Official Notification
- To apply for the post online the link which is desirable is provided beneath:
Apply Online Application Form
- The details that are desirable must be get with the official linkage below:
Download Other More Detail