Naval Dockyard Mumbai (NDM) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Boats Crew LASCAR-I/ FIREMAN. Candidates who have completed 10th Std can apply offline on or before 20/2/2015. Find more information about the vacancy below…
||Naval Dockyard Mumbai (NDM)
||Boats Crew LASCAR-I/ FIREMAN
|Total No of Vacancy
|| 264 Post
|| Rs.5,200 – 20,200/- p.m
|Last Date to Apply for this job
|Address for the Job Vacancy
|| NAVAL DOCKYARD, MUMBAI
DETAIL OF NAVAL DOCKYARD MUMBAI (NDM) BOATS CREW LASCAR-I/ FIREMAN RECRUITMENT:
Admiral Superintendent, Naval Dockyard, Mumbai ND(MBI) invites applications from eligible Indian citizens to apply ON-LINE through ND(MBI) recruitment website www.godiwadabhartee.com for the post of Boats Crew – LASCAR- I and FIREMAN at Naval Dockyard, Mumbai .
- Name of the Post :
- Boats Crew LASCAR -I – 207
- Boats Crew FIREMAN – 57
- Essential Qualification : LASCAR –I, FIREMAN (i) 10th Standard pass from a recognized Board/Institution. (ii) Should know swimming (iii) 03 Years Service on a ship / craft from a registered vessel.
- Age : 18 and 35 Years
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR NAVAL DOCKYARD MUMBAI (NDM)- BOATS CREW LASCAR-I/ FIREMAN POST:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/2/2015.
- Scrutiny. Mere possession of qualification(s) does not confer the right for issue of call letter to the applicants for participation in the recruitment process. Applications received will be scrutinized for checking the eligibility.
- Written Examination and Syllabus. Eligible candidates in each post would be sent call letters for appearing in a common written examination consisting of 100 objective type questions prepared, based on 10th standard syllabus comprising of General Science, Maths, General Knowledge, Reasoning etc. The question paperwill be provided in English and Hindi language only. The date, time, and venue of the written examination will be fixed by Naval Dockyard and will be intimated to the eligible candidates in due course. Request for change of date/ venue of the examination will not be entertained in any circumstances. Call letters will be issued on the email ID registered with Naval Dockyard, Mumbai via website www.godiwadabhartee.com or post.
- Physical Efficiency Test. Candidates in accordance with performance in the written examination will be called separately via website www.godiwadabhartee.com / email or post for PET/swimming test (approximately 396 candidates i.e. with 50% reserved to fill up all vacancies against absenteeism, disqualification in Swimming/PET. This test is compulsory for all candidates on the day of its conduct. Any temporary disability or any other cause shall not be a reason to seek exemption or postponement for appearing in PET/swimming test.
- Medical Examination and Verification of documents. Candidate has to be in the merit of written examination and also must qualify PET / swimming test. Provisionally selected candidates would be called for final verification of documents and medical examination.
- Provisional Selection of Candidate. A final merit list will be drawn on completion of Medical examination and successful verification of documents. Candidates found fit would be provisionally selected and intimated through website www.godiwadabhartee.com / email or post along with attestation forms and other documents required, if any.
- Appointment Letter. The appointment of provisionally selected candidates will be strictly based on the final merit list drawn after successful completion of Documents verification, Medical Examination and other requirement as specified by the Central Government and Appointing authority.
HOW TO APPLY FOR BOATS CREW LASCAR-I/ FIREMAN VACANCY IN NAVAL DOCKYARD MUMBAI (NDM):
- The Admiral Superintendent , Naval Dockyard Mumbai reserves the right to :- (i) Cancel or modify this notification without assigning any reason thereof.
- The vacancies upto the date of declaration of the final result will be considered at the discretion of Admiral Superintendent, ND(MBI).The vacancies are subject to variation and the Admiral Superintendent has the right to cancel the advertisement/recruitment at any stage due to administrative reasons.
- Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills all the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in the advertisement. The certificates/documents submitted by the candidates shall be verified in original during the course of pre or post recruitment process Furnishing of wrong/false information will be a disqualification and render the candidates liable for rejection of his/her candidature and ASD(MBI) will not be held responsible for any consequences of furnishing of such wrong/false information/rejection of candidature. The responsibility of filing the applications and furnishing all details correctly is the sole responsibility of the candidate.
- The written exam / PET/Swimming test will be conducted at Mumbai only. Candidature of the candidates at all stages will be purely provisional.
- Candidates are liable to serve in Naval Dockyard, Mumbai or any Naval Unit within Western Naval Command as per discretion of appointing authority and the decision of the Appointing Authority is final and binding.
- Candidature of any candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or post recruitment, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- The candidates who have applied for selective posts in the order of preference will be considered for any of the trades from their basic feeder trade to the extent of availability of vacancies.
- All queries / issues regarding application submission etc. are to be addressed to Naval Dockyard (Mumbai) only through e-mail: email@example.com
- Communication address in the application forms will be treated as final and all letters / correspondence would be mailed on the same address if required.
- Candidates are advised to fill the application form at the first available opportunity to avoid the last minute rush. High-speed internet may help to submit the application forms speedily. ASD(MBI) is not responsible for any technical failure.
- No interim enquiries/correspondence/communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter and or after the selection procedure. The information shall be provided to the short listed candidates for written test/PET/Swimming test etc by e-mail/post. The offer letter of selected candidates shall be sent through post in addition to e-mail.
- Canvassing in any form and/or bringing any influence, political or otherwise will be treated as disqualification for the post applied for.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEBER :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/2/2015