JSSC Recruitment Notification – 7129 Police Constable and Armed Police Vacancies – Last date to apply online 30-09-2015
JSSC Recruitment Notification. Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has announced notification for the recruitment of 7129 Police Constable & Armed Police posts . Eligible candidates can apply online from 27-08-2015 at 11:00 AM to 30-09-2015 till 05:00 PM. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
JSSC Recruitment Notification details:
I. Police Constable (Home Guard & Other): 6279 posts
District-wise vacancy details:
- Ranchi: 548 posts
- Loherdaga: 154 posts
- Gumla: 165 posts
- Simdega: 277 posts
- Khunti: 135 posts
- Palamu: 533 posts
- Garhwa: 415 posts
- Latehar: 402 posts
- East Singhbhum: 605 posts
- West Singhbhum: 94 posts
- Saraikela: 206 posts
- Hazaribagh: 364 posts
- Giridih: 416 posts
- Koderma: 127 posts
- Chatra: 267 posts
- Ramgarh: 88 posts
- Bokaro: 276 posts
- Dhanbad: 544 posts
- Dumka: 97 posts
- Deoghar: 188 posts
- Pakur: 125 posts
- Sahebganj: 19 posts
- Godda: 141 posts
- Jamtara: 93 posts
II. Jharkhand Armed Police (Home Guard & Other): 850 posts
- Total posts: 7129 posts
- Job location: Jharkhand
- Organization: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission
Pay scale: Rs.5200- 20200 with Grade Pay of Rs.2000 per month.
- Educational qualification: Candidates applying for recruitment to the posts should have passed class 10th exam from Jharkhand State Educational Institution.
- Age limit: Candidates applying for the posts should be minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years of age as on August 01, 2015.
Selection process: Selection of candidates would be done through Jharkhand Constable Competitive Exmination-2015 (JCCE- 2015) and include a Preliminary Exam, Main Exam and Physical & Medical Examination.
Important dates: Last date to apply online: September 30, 2015 till 05:00 pm.
How to apply:
- All eligible and interested candidates should apply online through the official website till 05.00 pm on September 30, 2015.
- Candidates need to deposit Rs.200 (Rs.50 for SC/ ST category candidates of Jharkhand only) as non-refundable Examination Fee either online through Net banking/ Debit card/ Credit card in SBI/ Other banks or using the fee payment challan in any branch of State Bank of India.
About JSSC: The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has been constituted by the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Act 2008 (Jharkhand Act 16, 2008) with its Headquarters at Ranchi. The Department of Personnel, Administrative Reforms & Rajbhasha is the Administrative Department of the Commission. It constitutes of a Chairman and 2 members appointed by the State Government of All India Services/ Army/ Jharkhand Administrative Service/ All equivalent Government Service/ from Academic field.
View more Government Jobs from here
OTHER ARTICLES YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN
UPCOMING EXAMS IMPORTANT DATES OF VARIOUS JOBS 2015: AT A GLANCE
How To Fill Online Application Form Correctly
How to Check Results Online
How to Download Admit Card
How to download Answer Key
How To Prepare For Written Examination
Top 10 Interview Tips