Indian Railways Recruitment 2015 For 25 sports person Vacancies. Indian Railways Diesel Locomotive Works has been released a notification 2015 for 25 Jobs or vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply on or before 05th January 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Indian Railways Recruitment 2015 Details:
Last Date to Apply for These Posts: 05 January 2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 25 Posts
Name of the Post:
Candidates Must Complete Minimum10th passed or ITI or its equivalent.
Candidates Age 18 to 25yrs. as on01/01/2015
Crossed postal order/bank draft for the following Grade Pay payable in favour of “The FA & CAO, DLW, Varanasi” should be enclosed along with the application. “For Grade pay 1900 & 1800/- Rs 100/- (No fee for SC/ST Candidates
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates Application in the format as given below along with enclosures should be sent to Dy CPO /H.Q., GM(P) office, DLW/ Varanasi, 221004 by General post only so as to reach latest by 05/01/2015 at 16.30 hrs.Subscribe on the envelope “Recruitment against sports quota 2013-14″. Applications received after this date will not be entertained.
General terms and conditions:
- Self attested new passport size photograph should be pasted at proper place in the application.Two self attested passport size photographs and copies of documents viz birth, educational, caste and sports achievements duly self attested should be attached with the application.
- Two self addressed envelops affixed with postal stamp of Rs.5/- (not necessary for SC/ST candidates) should also be attached.
- Last date for receipt of applications is 05.01.2015
- No TA/DA will be given for appearing in the trail/interview. Bring all original documents on the date of interview.
- without which the candidates will not be allowed to appear in the select In team sports, only sports persons who have actually played the sport in field, shall only be eligible Therefore, a sports persons who represents as member of a team in any recognized sports event/championship but has actually not Played in the field, shall not be considered for recruitment against sports quota.