Indian Army Recruitment Rally Bharti Bikaner 2016 – FROM 13 July to 25 July 2016
Indian Army Recruitment Rally Bharti Bikaner 2016. Indian Army Recruitment Rallies are conducted all over the year in different cities of different states. These Recruitment Rallies are the main source of filling the vacant posts of Soldier (General Duty). The Indian Army recruitment board had recently published the army recruitment rally at Bikaner under ARO Jhunjhunu which is to be conducted from 13 July t0 25 July 2016 for the selection of candidates to various categories from the state of Rajasthan .
INDIAN ARMY RANKS IN ORDER FROM HIGHEST TO LOWEST (DESCENDING)
Indian Army Recruitment Rally Bharti Bikaner 2016
Host ARO/BRO : Jhunjhunu
Venue : Bikaner
Posts/Vacancies : Solider GD, Tech, CLK/SKT, DSC – All Cat
Date of rally Bharti Recruitment : 13 July t0 25 July 2016
District to be covered : Ganganagar, Bikaner & Hanumangarh
Age Limit– Candidates age should be 17 ½ Years to 23 Years and age relaxation according to government rules
INDIAN ARMY (THAL SENA BHARTI) – SOLDIERS EXAM PATTERN & SYLLABUSWritten Exam Preparation Tips
- Soldier GD: The candidates must have passed matriculation examinations with a minimum of 45 per cent marks with a minimum of 33 per cent in each subject.
- Soldier Tech: The candidates must have passed matriculation examinations in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English with a minimum of 45 per cent marks.
- Soldier Tech (Amn/Avn): The candidates must have passed matriculation examinations in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English with a minimum of 50 per cent marks.
- Soldier NA/NA VAT: The candidates must have passed intermediate examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with an aggregate of 50 per cent marks and 40 per cent marks in each subject.
- Soldier CSK/SKT: The candidates must have passed intermediate examination with an aggregate of 50 per cent marks and a minimum of 40 per cent marks in each subject.
- Soldier Tdn (Except House Keeper and Mess Keeper): The candidate must have at least passed Class 10.
- Soldier Tdn (House Keeper and Mess Keeper only): The candidate must have at least passed Class 8.
Salary Details: Aspirants, who are selecting for soldiers positions, will attain handsome salary packages by organization.
Selection Process– Candidates selection based only Physical Test, Written Test and MeritList
Career in Indian Army : JCO/OR
How to Apply through open recruitment rallies
Army Bharti BRO Jhunjhunu Online registration 2016
Indian Army open rally Registration process is mandatory for all the candidates to apply online for posts of Solider GD, Solider Clerk Storekeeper and Technical (SKT ) & DSC/Officer, JCO & Other Ranks.
- Visit Indian Army official website :- joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Read all the instructions and then click on Continue button.
- Fill up the required data in the Registration form
Important Links :
Join Indian Army Official website : http://joinindianarmy.nic.in/alpha/index.htm
Zone Wise Army Recruitment Rally Schedule : http://joinindianarmy.nic.in/alpha/writereaddata/Portal/News/
Note: * Please verify all the details from the official website or employment news and also confirm from the concerned Regional Recruitment Office (ARO/BRO) before reporting for Recruitment Rally Bharti.
OTHER ARTICLES YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN
More Defence Jobs