Indian Army has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of NCC Special Entry Scheme 38th Course through recruitment notification – Indian Army Recruitment 2015 – DAVP 10601/11/0050/1415. Candidates who have completed Degree can apply. Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the NCC Special Entry Scheme 38th Course Job on or before 27-01-2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
||NCC Special Entry Scheme 38th Course
|| Any Graduate
|Total No of Vacancy
|| 54 post
|| Rs. 21,000/- p.m.
|| New Delhi
|Last Date to Apply for this job
|Address for the Job Vacancy
|| Directorate General of Recruiting, AG’s Branch, IHQ of MoD (Army), West Block –III, RK Puram, New Delhi-110066
Detail of Indian ArmyNCC Special Entry Scheme 38th Course Recruitment:
- Name of the Course & Posts: NCC Special Entry Scheme 38th Course – Oct 2015
- NCC Men: 50 Posts
- NCC Women: 04 Posts
- Total No of Posts: 54
- Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 19 years to 25 years i.e., he/ she must born not earlier than 02-07-1990 and not later than 01-07-1996.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with minimum 50% marks.
Selection Procedure for Indian Army- NCC Special Entry Scheme 38th Course Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27-01-2015.
- Candidates will be selected based on performance in Group Tests, Psychological Tests, Interview & Medical Examination.
How to apply for NCC Special Entry Scheme 38th Course Vacancy in Indian Army:
Eligible candidates may send their applications in prescribed format to the nearest OC, NCC Unit from where NCC ‘C’ certificate has been issued, Candidates serving in the Armed Forces should send their applications duly counter signed by Commanding Officer to the OC, NCC Unit from where NCC ‘C’ certificate has been issued, Applicants under category of Wards of Battle Casualties may send their applications to Dte Gen of Recruiting/ Rtg-A, NCC Entry, AG’s Branch, IHQ of MoD (Army), West Block-III, R.K Puram, New Delhi 110066 on or before 27-01-2015.
Important dates to remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Applications at NCC Bn: 27-01-2015.
- Last Date for Submission of Applications at NCC Gp HQ: 06-02-2015.
- Last Date for Submission of Applications in Rtg Dte for Wards of Battle Casualties: 12-02-2015.
- Last Date for Submission of Applications at DG NCC: 27-02-2015.
- Last Date for Submission of Applications at Rtg Dte from Dte Gen NCC: 13-03-2015.
Indian Army Recruitment 2014 – DAVP 10601/11/0050/1415.