Indian Army Recruitment 2016 – 400 SSC Vacancies-Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 27.03.2016
Indian Army Recruitment 2016.Indian Army invites Application for Male and Female for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) Officer in Armed Forces Medical Services 400 vacancies. Interested Candidates may apply online through the website www.amcsscentry.gov.in from 12.03.2016 to 27.03.2016. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying.
INDIAN ARMY RANKS IN ORDER FROM HIGHEST TO LOWEST (DESCENDING)
Indian Army Recruitment 2016
Job Location : All India
Job Details For Indian Army :
- Post Name : Short Service Commission (SSC) Officer in Armed Forces Medical Services
- No. of Vacancies : 400 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 17160-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 6100/-
Eligible Criteria to join Indian army :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates must possess medical qualification included in First/Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule of IMC Act 1956. The applicant must have permanent registration from any State Medical Council/MCI. Post graduate degree/diploma holders i.e. MD/MS/MCH/DM/DNB/DLO/DOMS/DA.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 45 years of age as on 31.12.2016.
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on Interview & Medical Examination.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs.200/- through online payment (interned banking/Credit Card/Debit Card).
How to Apply Indian Army Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply online through the website www.amcsscentry.gov.in from 12.03.2016 to 27.03.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 12.03.2016
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 27.03.2016
Important Links :
You may also like to Read: