Indian Army Recruitment 2015. Indian army aspirants who are willing to join the Indian army this year can checkout the various upcoming entries through Indian army recruitment 2015. This year Indian army will be inviting many aspirants who have potential to become a brave Indian army officer, in this article we are guiding you about various notifications which will be rolling out in 2015 for Indian army recruitment 2015. We also advice aspirants to check the official career website of Indian army for official announcement for all upcoming Indian army notifications in 2015.
Indian Army Recruitment 2015
NDA 2 2015 and NDA 1 2016, Indian army recruitment 2015 : Candidates who wants to join the national defence academy after completing their 12th can apply for NDA 2015 written exam which is conducted by UPSC. Aspirants can apply for NDA 1 2015 and NDA 2 2015 in 11th and 12th class. NDA exam is only for male and not for female, also candidates must have Maths to apply for NDA exam 2015. National Defence Academy Exam, which is conducted twice every year by UPSC. It is 900 marks written exam conducted for the tri-service feeder academy NDA. If you clear the written exam you have to appear for SSB interview, which is a five day process. The notification for NDA exam is released in December and June. You are advised to check your eligibility criteria. You are trained in NDA for three years and then for a year in IMA, Dehradun.
- TES 34 and TES 35 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Notification, Indian Army Recruitment 2015: TES entry also know as technical entry scheme is for candidates who can join the technical branch of Indian army after 12th class, this entry is different from NDA exam. Through TES entry, male Candidates who have passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects, for the grant of Permanent Commission in the Army, as Engineers. Thus if you get selected through this course you’ll be doing a technical training (and getting an Engineering Degree) and Military Training at OTA, Gaya and finally be inducted as officer in the Army. The minimum percentage required to apply for this is 70% in PCM in class 12th from recognized board. The selection procedure of TES is that candidates above 70% in PCM apply through online mode, then shortlisting of applications is done and a cutoff percentage is decided depending upon the entries received (generally between 80-85%). Thus applicants scoring above the decided cutoff are called for SSB, then successful candidates are called for Medicals, then the final Merit is prepared. The notification for this exam is expected to be released by May/June and October/November.
- CDS 2 2015 and CDS 1 2016 Exam, Indian Army Recruitment 2015: Combined Defence Services Exam is a UPSC exam conducted twice a year for enrolling eligible candidates into Army, Navy and Airforce. The notification for CDS Exam will be released in July and November. The notification for CDSE will be released in July this year for CDS 2 exam. For army men can apply for permanent commission and get trained at IMA and women and men can apply for Short Service Commission and get trained at Officers Training Academy, Chennai. For PC, candidates have to give three papers, English, General Awareness and Mathematics and for SSC Mathematics is not included.
- TGC 122 and TGC 123 Technical Entries, Indian Army Recruitment 2015: Being a Technical graduate you can join Indian Army either through Technical Graduate Course (TGC 122 and TGC 123) entry which is for Permanent Commission (Males) or through SSC-Tech which is for Short Service Commission (Males/Females).There is a direct call for SSB to the candidates who are above cut-off. The notification is released twice a year in Apr and Oct for TGC and SSC-Tech (Men) and Dec/Jan and June/July 2015 for SSC Tech Women.
- NCC 39 and NCC 40 Special Entries, Indian Army Recruitment 2015 : Candidates with NCC C certificate with minimum B grade can apply for NCC 39 and NCC 40 special entry. Men and women who are graduates with LLB / LLM with 50% Aggregate marks and 2 Yrs. service in NCC Senior Div. Army with minimum ‘B’ Grade in ‘C’ Certificate Exam can apply for this special Entry Scheme. Direct SSB calls are made to the candidates’ possessing desired qualifications after initial screening of the applications. The notification is released in April and October 2015.
- University Entry Scheme UES 26 and UES 27, Indian Army Recruitment 2015: Only male candidates can apply for UES 26 and UES 27 for a Permanent Commission in Army. Preliminary interviews are held in campus, thereafter selected candidates are sent for the SSB Interview. It is for Engineering Students studying in their pre-final year. The notification is made in the month of May.
- Judges Advocate Entry JAG 15 and JAG 16, Indian Army Recruitment 2015 : This is an entry for men and women. Law graduates can apply through this. SSB calls made to desired candidates after initial screening of the applications, then SSB call are made. Notification is released in the month of June/July.
- Territorial Army 2015 and 2016 Notification, Indian Army Recruitment 2015 : Candidates who are gainfully employed and willing to join the Indian army without leaving their current job, territorial army notification is something which you need to look for. Indian army will be publishing the Territorial army notification this year for the aspirants willing to join TA. For more details candidates can visit: http://indianarmy.nic.in/