Indian Army Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for 121 45th SSC (Tech) Men & 16th SSC (Tech) Women Course: Indian Army has given employment notification for married/ unmarried MALE and unmarried female Engineering Graduates and also for widows of Defence Personnel for Grant of Short Service Commission in the Indian Army 121 45th Short Service Commission (Tech) Men & 16th Short Service Commission (Tech) Women Course (OCT 2015) [Including Widows of Defence Personnel for Tech & Non-Tech Entry]. Eligible candidates can apply online from 31-12-2014 to 30-01-2015 at 17:00 hrs & send their hard copy of the application on or before 16-02-2015. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
Indian Army Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 121
Name of the Posts: 45th SSC (Tech) Men & 16th SSC (Tech) Women Course (OCT 2015)
Name of the Disciplines:
1. Civil: 21 Posts
2. Mechanical: 17 Posts
3. Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics: 17 Posts
4. Automobile/ Workshop Technology: 03 Posts
5. Aeronautical/ Aviation/ Aerospace/ Ballistics/Avionics: 03 Posts
6. Computer Sc & Engg/ Computer Tech/ Info Tech/ M.Sc (Computer Sc): 12 Posts
7.Electronics & Telecommunication/ Telecommunication/ Electronics & Communication/ Satellite Communication: 16 Posts
8. Electronics/ Opto Electronics/ Fibre Optics/ Micro Electronics & Microwave: 10 Posts
9. Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation: 04 Posts
10. Architecture/ Building Construction Technology: 03 Posts
11. Food Tech/ Biotech/ Bio Medical Engg: 05 Posts
12. Chemical Engg: 02 Posts
13. Metallurgy & Explosives/ Metallurgical Engg: 02 Posts
14. Industrial/Manufacturing Engg/ Industrial Engg & Mgt/ Production: 04 Posts
15. Widows of Defence Personnel: 02 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 20-27 years at the time of commencement of course. Age relaxations are applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed Engineering Degree or studying in the final year of Engineering course.
Selection Process: Candidates are selected based on their performance in test & interview.
How to Apply: Eligible married/ unmarried MALE and unmarried female Engineering Graduates can apply online through the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in from 31-12-2014 at 10:00 Hrs to 30-01-2015 at 17:00 Hrs. Candidates can send their hard copy of the application along with relevant documents in an envelope should be superscribed in Red Ink indicating clearly the name of the Officer with rank to Integrated HQ of Ministry of Defence (Army), AG’s Branch, DG Recruiting/ Rtg-A (WE) Section, West Block-III, R.K.Puram, New Delhi-110 066 on or before 16-02-2015.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on to the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
2. Select the appropriate position applied for.
3. Read the notification & instructions carefully.
4. Click on the “ONLINE APPLICATION -SSC (Tech)-45 & SSCW (Tech)-16 (CLICK HERE)”.
5. Click on the “Sign up” for Registration —> Fill the details, candidates have to select own unique User Name and Password.
6. After filling all the tabs, Click on “Submit” button.
7. Welcome window appears displaying User Name and Link for Online Application for 45th SSC (Tech) Men & 16th SSC (Tech) Women Course (OCT 2015).
8. Click Online Application Form for the Course and then a new window appears displaying the actual Online Application Form.
9. Fill the details and click on “Save” button.
10. Fill other details of the form and now click on “Save” button & then on “Submit” button.
11. Login with “User Name & Password”.
12. Candidates can edit the application form and click on the “Submit” button.
13. Roll No will be auto generated and Online Form in PDF Format with complete details as filled in by candidates will appear on the screen.
14. After Submission, candidates can take the printout copies of application form & send it to the mentioned address in how to apply.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 31-12-2014 at 10:00 Hrs.
Last Date to Apply Online: 30-01-2015 at 17:00 Hrs.
Interview will be held on: May/ June 2015.
Course commencing at Officers Training Academy (OTA), Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Oct 2015.
For more details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply and other information click on the link given below…
Click here for Recruitment Advt
Click here to Apply Online for SSCW (Tech)-16
Click here to Apply Online for SSC (Tech)-45