Indian Army Notification 2015: Apply for 90 seats under Permanent Commission TES -Last date for submitting applications: July 10.
Indian Army Notification 2015. Indian army has published notification for recruitment against Technical Entry Scheme (TES) under the Permanent Commission. The course is tentatively scheduled to start off from January 2016. There are 90 seats available against this course. All eligible and interested candidates need to apply on or before July 10, 2015.
UPCOMING EXAMS IMPORTANT DATES OF VARIOUS JOBS 2015: AT A GLANCE
Indian Army Notification 2015 –90 seats under Permanent Commission TES
Age limit: Applicants should be within the age group of 16 years to 19 years.
Marital Status: Applicants should be unmarried male candidates only.
Educational qualification: Aspirants should have passed Class 12 or any equivalent qualification from a recognized education board. They should have passed the exams with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as subjects, and have a minimum score of 70%.
Check UPSC Exam Calendar 2015-16 | Check SSC Exam Calendar 2015-16
- Candidates would be shortlisted on the basis of the percentage cut-off set by the authorities.
- Shortlisted candidates would be called for a Services Selection Board (SSB) interview round, which will consist of three stages- psychological test, group test and personal interview.
- Candidates would also have to undergo a medical test.
- The SSB interviews will be held at Bangalore, Allahabad or Bhopal.
How to apply
- All eligible and interested candidates need to apply online at the official website, www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Candidates need to carry a printout of the completed application form to the interview.
Bank Jobs 2015-16 |Teaching Jobs 2015-16 |Defense Jobs 2015-16 |Railway Job 2015-16
- Application process begins: June 10.
- Last date for submitting applications: July 10.
- Interviews tentatively scheduled to be held in August/September.
For further information candidates may refer to the official website of Indian Army at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
More Jobs Defence/Police/Paramilitary Forces