Become a Junior Commission Officer (JCO) (Religious Teacher) in the Army (RT Pandit, RT Padre and RT Maulvi). Applications are invited from male candidates only for recruitment as Junior Commissioned Officer (Religious Teacher) for RRT 77 and RRT 78 course in the Indian Army who fulfill the following eligibility criteria :
JCO Religious Teacher : 73 Posts
- 36 posts for RRT 77 (Pandit-27, Pandit (Gorkha) -3, Maulvi-3, Granthi-2, Padre-1)
- 37 posts for RRT 78 (Pandit-29, Pandit (Gorkha)-1, Maulvi-2, Mauv (Shia) -2, Padre-2, Budh Monk-1)
- Age : 27-34 years for civilian and 25-34 for remustered candidates.
- Physical Standard: As applicable to the regular army [Height-155cm, Weight-50Kg, Chest – 77 cm, Candidate should be able to run one mile in eight minutes.
- Pay Scale : JCO will get the pay scale of Naib Subedar of Rs. 9300-34800/-
How to Apply: Candidates are required to submit duly filled prescribed Application Form along with all required documents duly superscribed “Application for JCO (RT) Course No. 77 or RRT 78” on the top outer coever of the envelope to to the HQ Rtg Zone / IRO Delhi Cantt / Ladakh Scout Regt. Centre Leh / JAK LI Regtl Trg Centre Srinagar of which the individual is a permanent native / resident latest by 05/01/2015.
Please view Employment News dated 6-12 December 2014 for details and application format.