Total : 212 Jobs
Jobs Opportunity in Indian Air Force (IAF) details:
- Lab Assistant
- Store Superintendent
- Civilian Education Instructor
- Junior Artist Grade-II
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
- Typist (Hindi)
- Civilian Mechanical Transport Driver
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
- Mess Staff
- Ayah /Ward Sahayika
- Candidates should be between 18 – 25 years for most posts.
- Lab Assistant : B.Sc and One Year Experience in a Laboratory.
- Store Superintendent : Graduate of a recognized University or Equivalent Desirable: Experience in handling stores and keeping Accounts in a store of a concern of repute in public or private sector.
- Civilian Education Instructor : Degree from a recognized University with Hindi as one of the subjects a diploma or degree in teaching.
- Junior Artist Grade-II : Matriculation or Equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University. Certificate from a recognized Art School or College. Desirable: Computer Knowledge.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) : 12th Class Pass or Equivalent Qualification from a recognized Board of University. Typing Speed of 30 WPM in English or 25 WPM in Hindi on manual type writer or typing speed of 35 WPM in English or 30 WPM in Hindi on Computer.
- Typist (Hindi) : 12th Class Pass or Equivalent Qualification from a recognized Board of University. Typing Speed of 25 WPM in Hindi on manual typewriter or 30 WPM in Hindi on Computer.
Follow the notification of Indian Air Force Recruitment 2016 for full eligibility details of each posts.