Income Tax Settlement Commission Recruitment 2015. Income Tax Settlement Commission Recruitment 2015 was released the notify advertisement for the ITSC vacancies of 55 various posts. Candidates who are waiting for upcoming govt jobs in India can follow the Income Tax Settlement Commission Notification 2015 which is released now. Interested candidates who are searching for govt jobs for graduates can apply prescribed application for Income Tax Settlement Commission Recruitment 2015 through its official site www.itscindia.gov.in. The government of India, Income Tax Settlement Commission (ITSC), New Delhi recruits eligible candidates for the vacancies in the Deputation based on their requirement. Now, it is going to recruit the capable and eligible candidates for the 55 vacancies of Technical Assistant, Enquiry Officer, Stenographer-I and other posts. Interested candidates shall have to apply application form for ITSC Recruitment 2015 application download at official web portal www.itscindia.gov.in. Candidate should have to complete the Bachelor Degree with minimum experience to apply for Income Tax Settlement Commission vacancies of 55 Deputation posts.
Bank Jobs 2015-16 |Teaching Jobs 2015-16 |Defense Jobs 2015-16 |Railway Job 2015-16|IT Jobs
Income Tax Settlement Commission Recruitment 2015
Government of India, Income Tax Settlement Commission (ITSC), New Delhi – Applications are invited for filling up the following vacant posts in the Benches of ITSC at Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai and Mumbai on Deputation Basis. Eligible Official apply within 60 Days form the date of advertisement.
Income Tax Settlement Commission Recruitment 2015 Vacancy Details
Organization Name : Government of India, Income Tax Settlement Commission (ITSC), New Delhi
Job Category : Govt Sector
Website : www.itscindia.gov.in
No of Posts : 55 posts
Name of the Post : Technical Assistant, Enquiry Officer, Stenographer-I and other Posts
Post Wise Vacancy Details :
- Sr. Private Secretary- 08 Posts
- Private Secretary- 05 Posts
- Enquiry Officer- 14 Posts
- Technical Assistant- 12 Posts
- Assistant- 01 Post
- Stenographer-I- 14 Posts
- Upper Division Clerk- 01 Post
Age : Read official notification
- Sr. Private Secretary– Officers under the Central Government
- Holding analogous posts, or
- Private Secretaries in the pre-revised pay scale of Rs. 6500-200-10500 with 03 years regular service in the grade
- Private Secretary- Officers under the Central Government
- Holding analogous posts, or
- Stenographer Grade- I/II in the Pay Band-2 (Rs. 9300-Rs. 34800 with Grade Pay Rs. 4200 with 05 yearsregular service in the grade.
- Inspector of Income Tax; or
- Assistant of the Central Secretariat Service with experience of working related to Direct Taxes; or
- Sr. Tax Assistant in the Income Tax Department who are graduates with 03 years’ service as Tax Assistant with experience of Income Tax assessment work.
- Technical Assistant– Sr. Tax Assistant in the Income Tax Department in Pay Band-2 Rs. 9300-Rs. 34800 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200, who are graduates with 03 years regular service.
- Assistant- Regular Assistants of the various Directorates under the Central Board of Direct Taxes and Sr. Tax Assistances of Income Tax Department in the scale of Rs. 5000-Rs. 8000 possessing knowledge and experience of administrative matters for not less than 02 years.
- Holding analogous post on regular basis; or,
- Stenographer Grade-III with eight years’ regular service in the grade in the pre-revised pay scale of Rs. 4000-100-6000.
- Holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre or department; or,
- Lower Division Clerk with eight years regular service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on regular basis in Pay Band-I Rs. 5200-Rs. 20200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 1800 in the parent cadre or department.
Pay Scale : Read advertisement
Application Fee : Refer notification
Selection Process : Selection will be based on the performance in written test and interview
How to Apply for Income Tax Settlement Commission Recruitment 2015 : The submitting the application is through Offline mode.
Apply Online / Offline : For the Present Job, the process of submitting the application is through Offline mode.
Follow the Instructions to Submit the Offline Application :
- Interested candidates log on to the official website www.itscindia.gov.in
- Find the Income Tax Settlement Commission Application Form link and and download the application form.
- Include photo copies of all required study certificates with the application form.
- After fill the application form send by Registered Post / Speed Post
- The following address are mentioned official notification
Important Dates :
Date of Publication of Advertisement: 30 May 2015
Last Date of Application: Within 60 days from the date of publication of advertisement
Download Income Tax Settlement Commission Recruitment 2015 Notice
Click here for Official Website
Download Application Form
OTHER ARTICLES YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN
How To Fill Online Application Form Correctly
How to Check Results Online
How to Download Admit Card
How to download Answer Key
How To Prepare For Written Examination
Top 10 Interview Tips