How to Apply through open recruitment rallies. All recruitment as Soldiers General Duty, Soldier Technical, Soldier Nursing Asstt, Sol Clerk/Store Keeper Technical and Soldier Tradesman is done through open recruitment rallies. Surveyor Auto Cartographer, Religious Teacher, JCO Catering and Havildar Education are carried out by calling for applications. Aspirants must contact nearest Army Recruiting Office / HQ Recruiting Zone for all details. Rally schedule is also published in leading vernacular language news papers and Employment News. Candidates are to report to rally site and bring following documents in original along with two attested photocopies of each:
How to Apply through open recruitment rallies
- Xth Class Certificate indicating date of birth.
- Xth / XIIth Class marks sheet.
- Character Certificate signed by village Sarpanch (not more than six months old).
- Domicile/Nativity Certificate issued by authorized Govt official
- Caste Certificate issued by authorized Government official.
- Relationship Certificate in case of Son Of Serving Soldier / Ex-Servicemen / War Widow issued by SRO / CRO of Record Office with Serial No., Name and Application of the officer signing the certificate duly affixed with round stamp.
- Relevant Certificate in respect of Outstanding Sportsman.
- National Cadet Corps (NCC) Certificate (A/B/C Certificate if held) signed by the Battalion Commander / Group Commander.
New website of Recruiting Directorate is under formulation. However, adequate information on recruitment is also available on our website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Note: Please verify all the details regarding How to Apply through open recruitment rallies from the official website of Indian Army.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE TO READ:-
Army Recruitment Procedure : JCO/OR
Registration and submission of application- JCO / OR enrolment
INDIAN ARMY RANKS IN ORDER FROM HIGHEST TO LOWEST (DESCENDING)
INDIAN ARMY (THAL SENA BHARTI) – SOLDIERS EXAM PATTERN & SYLLABUS