GATE Results 2015: 3 Days to Go. The result of Graduate Aptitude Test for Engineering(GATE), 2015 will we declared on March 12 by Indian Institute of Technology (IIT). The result will be published around 5 pm on the official website of GATE, which is: gate.iitk.ac.in
GATE 2015 was conducted by IIT, Kanpur on January 31, February 1, 7 and 18. After the result the candidates can apply in IIT, IISc, BHEL etc. for recruitments and admissions to postgraduate courses.
To check the result, the candidates should follow the steps listed below:
- Go to the official website of GATE
- Click on the tab ‘IIT GATE Result 2015’
- Enter your registration number, roll number and date of birth
- The result will then be displayed on the screen.
The candidates can view the result and retain it for future use. The candidates can analyse the scores by checking the answer keys. The GATE score card will be issued for the candidates whose marks will be equal or above the qualifying marks.
For every wrong answer, the marking scheme is:
- 1/3 mark will be deducted from multiple choice questions carrying one mark;
- 2/3 mark will be deducted from multiple choice questions carrying two marks
- For numerical answer type questions, no marks will be deducted.
For More details Click here