SSC Constable Recruitment PET, PST 2015: Download admit card or hall ticket for GD
Download Admit Card of SSC Constable Recruitment. Staff selection commission (SSC) is expected to release the admit cards for the recruitment against the post of constable in Indo Tibet Border Police Force (ITBP), Border Security Force (BSF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), National Investigation Agency (NIA) and Assam Rifles. There are total 62, 390 vacancies under this recruitment drive. The recruitment examination would be carried out in three phases: Physical Standard Test (PST) / Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Written Examination and Medical Examination. The tentative date when the SSC Constable (GD) PET / PST Hall Ticket 2015 would be made available for download is April 15, 2015. CRPF would release the call letters or admit cards for all the shortlisted candidates on its official website. Candidates would be able to download the PET / PST admit card or call letter on and from 15 April 2015.
How to download the admit cards
- Log on to the official website of SSC at www.ssc.nic.in.
- In the latest news section there would be a link for the PET / PST call letter.
- Candidates may also click on the tab called Admit card.
- Click on the link provided to download the SSC Constable (GD) PET / PST Hall Ticket 2015.
- Enter and submit the required data like registration number, password, etc; if asked for.
- Admit card/ call letter/ hall ticket would appear on screen.
- Candidates need to download and take print-outs of the same.
- Candidates are advised to take multiple print-outs.
- The recruitment scheme is formulated by the Ministry of Home Affairs and as per the Memorandum of Understanding signed between Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) and the Staff Selection Commission, candidates would be selected on the basis of their performance in the common recruitment test, physical test and interview.
- The written examination is scheduled to be conducted on October 4, 2015.
Candidates may also like to read: SSC Recruitment 2015 for 62,390 Vacancies: Syllabus and Exam Pattern for GD