Current Affairs 21st February 2015- Latest & Revised. Dear candidates, here given below are the Current Affairs 21st February 2015. copy down today’s current affairs bcoz it is important current news we are providing you and can help you in your exams ahead. so note down and save as pdf file.
Current Affairs 21st February 2015
- National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), the umbrella organisation for retail payment system in India, has taken up the initiative of implementing ‘unified payment interface’ to simplify and provide a single interface across all systems.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 18 February 2015 inaugurated Aero India 2015 in Bengaluru and made a strong pitch for increasing defence preparedness.
- For the first time, the Foreign Secretary has been made a member of the Space Commission, which was reconstituted last week following the appointment of a new chairman of the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO).
- Legendary film producer Daggubati Ramanaidu (79) passed away in Hyderabad on 18 February 2015.
- Online marketplace Snapdeal has acquired luxury fashion portal Exclusively.com for an undisclosed amount.
- Bharti Airtel has partnered with UNICEF to provide health, education and youth-focussed content to its customers in 17 African countries.
- Delhi Airport has been adjudged the best, among the world’s most performing airports in the 25-40 million passengers per annum category by the Airport Council International (ACI), with Mumbai Airport also figuring in the top five list.