How to crack SBI Clerk-Junior Associates Exam 2016 in 30 Days?
How to crack SBI Clerk-Junior Associates Exam 2016. SBI Clerk-Junior Associate Exam 2016 notification is out. Candidates have started applying for exam as last date is 25 April 2016. The Preliminary Exam will be held on 11 May 2016. This year SBI has fasten its recruitment process. Candidates also require expedite their preparation. Just 30 days are left for exam and good preparation is utmost need to secure good marks.
BANK JOBS 2016-17 |TEACHING JOBS 2016-17 |DEFENSE JOBS 2016-17 |RAILWAY JOB 2016-17| IT JOBS
How to crack SBI Clerk-Junior Associates Exam 2016
Success does not need any secret. What candidate required getting success is consistent efforts and hard work. SBI Clerk Exam 2016 is approaching within few days. Candidates need constant efforts to secure good result. We have come up to help out the aspirants in taking the exam in first attempt by doing preparation in 30 days. Read More:SBI Clerk Recruitment 2016: Notification released for 13726 Junior Associate Posts at sbi.co.in
Carefully Check the Syllabus of SBI Clerk Exam 2016
Checking the complete syllabus is first step in start of any exam preparation. For initiating preparation of SBI Clerk Exam 2016, one should carefully check the syllabus of the exam and also the type and level of questions likely to be asked in the SBI Clerk Exam. Read Here for Syllabus of SBI Clerk Exam
Read good study material/book for exam preparation
Candidates should have good study material for doing SBI Clerk Exam 2016. List of books, which are popular and useful for banking exam preparation is given here:
- Quantitative Aptitude For Competitive Examinations (S.Chand) R.S.Agarwal
- A new approach Verbal and Nonverbal Reasoning (Arihant) by BS Sijwali
- A Modern Approach to Verbal and Nonverbal Reasoning (S.Chand) by R.S.Agarwal
- Fast Track Objective Arithmetic (Arihant) Rajesh Verma
- Lucent General Knowledge
- Pratiyogita Darpan
- Manorama Year Book.
Prepare Right Strategy for exam after analysing syllabus from book.
It has been rightly said that if you are well prepared then you can easily clear the exam in first attempt. You should be perfectly clear about the topics and time should be devoted to each and every section. Read More for Right Strategy for SBI Clerk Exam 2016
How can you crack SBI Clerk/Junior Associates Exam 2016 in 30 days
Here, we are providing section wise strategy along with important topic to focus while doing preparation. Adoption of correct methodology will be helpful in scoring good result.
1. How to prepare Reasoning Section: Reasoning section is entirely based on logical thinking and mental ability of the candidate. It is not like that you grab the formula and answer this there after applying it. In reasoning, proper practice of the entire concept should be done to attain good marks.
Important topics of Reasoning Section: Blood Relations/, Syllogism, Statement and Conclusions, Directions, Seating Arrangements, Ranking, Data sufficiency, Puzzles, Non-Verbal Reasoning, Coding-Decoding, Analogy, Classification
2. How to prepare for English Section:English is considered as one of the scoring sections in Banking exam. Candidates are required tp improve your basic English in order to excel in the SBI Clerk Exam. Proper emphasis should be given to basic concepts of English Grammar. Read good English magazines and newspaper to improve your reading skills.
Important Topics of English Section: Reading Comprehension, Spotting the Error, Parajumbles, Idioms & Phrases, and Synonyms & Antonyms.
3. How to Prepare Computer Knowledge Section: It is one of the easiest sections, which require knowledge of basic computers and networking. Good knowledge of computer can help the candidates in increasing their score. This section need less efforts and good marks can be secured.
Important Topics of Computer Knowledge Section: Computer, Parts of Computer, Internet, MS Office, Computer Languages, Operating System.
4. How to Prepare Financial Awareness: Financial Awareness means topics related to Banking and Economy. You just need to keep yourself updated about current happenings of the world and also bit knowledge of static GK would be enough from the examination point of view.
Important Topics of Financial Awareness: Topics related to finance, economics, History of Banking, Banking Terms, and Fiscal & Monetary Policies etc.
5. How to Prepare Quantitative Aptitude: Quantitative Aptitude is included in the exam to analyse the numerical ability and calculation of the candidates. The right strategy for solving the quantitative aptitude is to initially solve those questions first that are easy to attempt and have fewer calculations. Properly memorise all the important shortcut techniques.
Important Topics for Quantitative Aptitude: Number Systems, Simple Interest & Compound Interest, Time & Work, Time & Distance, Profit & Loss, Percentage, Average, Ratio and Proportion, Bar graph & Pie-chart, Probability
Practice Mock Test
After practicing the entire concept thoroughly, it is advisable for the candidates to practice mock questions and mock papers to improve speed. It will help you in testing your preparation. So, Hence, you can work upon your weak area once again.
Test your preparation with Previous Year Question Paper
Last but not least, candidates should solve previous year question paper to know the exact time one need to solve. How you will perform on the paper format similar to this in upcoming SBI Clerk Prelims Exam 2016.
Take Effective Help from Online Resources in your preparation
It is not feasible to carry huge books with you every time and every place. To utilize the time and in changing trend, online resources proves beneficial. It takes time to find out latest notification, question paper, practice papers and so on through books and newspaper. But, online resource provides you in just one click.
Carefully read all the points and try to use them in your exam preparation. Keep visiting Freejobupdate.com for latest updates related to competitive exam.
Find More Government Jobs