Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) issued notification for the recruitment of filling up 8 posts of Deputy Superintendent of Police. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee & how to apply are given below…
||Deputy Superintendent of Police (Group-A)
|No. of Vacancies
||Rs. 15600-39100 + GP(Rs. 5400/-)
||Not more than 3 years
||Not more than 56 years
|Qualification & Experience
||Graduate Degree & Officer of the State Police Organisations.
How to Apply:-
Eligible Officers should apply through proper channel with cadre clearance and bio-data in prescribed format.
Enclose attested copies of ACRs for the last 5 years, Vigilance Clearance, Integrity certificate & Statement giving details of major or minor penalties imposed on the officer (if any) during last 10 years.
Application should be sent to:-
The Dy. Director (Pers.),
Central Bureau of Investigation,
5B, 7th Floor,
CGO Complex, Lodhi Road,
Last Date of Receipt of Application Form:- 31-12-2014
CBI Recruitment- Advisory Posts:-
CBI releases notification for the recruitment of various posts on or before 20-10-2014.
||Ranks in banks
||Rs. 37400-67000/-, PB-4, 8900(GP)
||Rs. 15600-39100/-, PB-3, 7600(GP)
||AGM/Chief Manager/Sr. Manager
||Rs. 15600-39100/-, PB-3, 5400(GP)
||Manager/ Dy. Manager
||Rs. 9300-34800/-, PB-2, 4600(GP)
How to Apply:-
- Eligible applicants may download the application form from website:www.cbi.gov.in .
Attach bio-data, cadre clearance, attested copies of ACRs, Integrity certificate, Vigilance Clearance etc along with the application.
- The application sent to: “Dy. Director (Pers.), Central Bureau of Investigation, 5-B, 7th Floor, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003”.
Last Date:- October 20, 2014
For More Details & Application Form:- Click Here
Central Bureau Of Investigation filling up the posts of Senior Advisor (Banking), Advisor (Banking), Deputy Advisor (Banking) & Junior Advisor (Banking) on deputation basis in Central Bureau of Investigation. Details are given below :
Post Name :-
1) Senior Advisor (Banking)
2) Advisor (Banking)
3) Deputy Advisor (Banking)
4) Junior Advisor (Banking)
Pay Scale :-
1) Senior Advisor (Banking) :- Rs. 37,400/- to 67,000/- only plus GP
2) Advisor (Banking) :- Rs. 15,600/- to 39,100/- only plus GP
3) Deputy Advisor (Banking) :- Rs. 15,600/- to 39,100/- only plus GP
4) Junior Advisor (Banking) :- Rs. 9,300/- to 34,800/- only plus GP
Number of Vacancies :-
Total number of vacancies available are nine.
1) Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university.
2) With experience in desired field.
Last Date :-
Last date entitled for the all above posts is 9th July 2014.
For More Info : CLICK HERE