Border Security Force Recruitment Notification – 230 Sub Inspector,Head Constable & Constable Post – 18 Sep 2p15
Border Security Force Recruitment Notification. Border Security Force (BSF) has published a Notification to invite application for Recruitment of 230 Sub Inspector, Head Constable & Constable Post. Interested and eligible candidate can apply before 18 Sep 2015. Please read the below-provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Bank Jobs 2015-16 |Teaching Jobs 2015-16 |Defense Jobs 2015-16 |Railway Job 2015-16| IT Jobs
About BSF. The Border Security Force popularly known as BSF is a border guarding force of the Government of India. Established on 01/12/1965, it is one of the Central Armed Police Forces. Its primary role is to guard India’s international borders during peacetime and also prevent trans-border crime. Like all Central Armed Police Forces of India, the BSF is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Home Affairs. It is one of the many law enforcement agencies of India.
Check UPSC Exam Calendar 2015-16 | Check SSC Exam Calendar 2015-16
Border Security Force Recruitment Notification
Position: Various Post
Eligibility: 10th / Graduate / Post Graduate
Location: New Delhi
Last Date: 18-09-2015
Applicant can check the below list for the post which they are willing to apply:
1. Sub Inspector
2. Head Constable
Qualification/Educational Criteria: Applicant interested for applying for relevant posts can check their qualification as mentioned below:
1. For Sub Inspector must have completed their bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering or Second Class Master Certificate issued by the central or State inland Water Transport Authority or Mercantile Marine Department or matriculation from a recognized University/Institution.
2. For Head Constable must have completed their Intermediate with Second class Engine Driver Certificate or Serang Certificate or Matriculation with Industrial Training instituted Diploma in Motor Mechanic.
3. For Constable must have completed their Matriculation with one year experience in operating of Boat.
No of Post: Applicant can check the below-mentioned detail for number of posts:
1. For Sub Inspector: 23 Posts
2. For Head Constable: 141 Posts
3. For Constable: 66 Posts
Age Limit (in yrs): Applicant looking forward to apply:
1. For Sub Inspector age limit should not be less than 20 years and not even more than 25 years.
2. For Head Constable and For Constable age limit should not be less than 20 years and not even more than 25 years.
Pay Scale/Salary (in Rs.): Applicant will be getting pay scale mentioned below:
1. For Sub Inspector: Rs.9300-34800/- with GP Rs.4200/-
2. For Head Constable: Rs.5200-20200/- with GP Rs.2000/-
3. For Constable: Rs.5200-20200/- with GP Rs.2000/-
Mode of Selection: Applicant looking forward to apply for aforesaid post their selection will be done on basis of Written Examination, Documentation, Physical Standards Test & Physical Efficiency Test.
How To Apply. Applicant are asked to apply in proforma of application form along with two recent passport size photographs should be attached to the application’ One each photograph to be affixed on the application form and admit card and Three self-addressed envelopes of size of 25 x12 cms with postal stamp worth Rs. 39/- each and deliver it on address mention on its official link before 30 days onwards the date of Publication of advertisement.
Dates to be marked:
Closing Date for Submission of Application : 18th September 2015
View More Details
Note: * Please verify all the details from the official website or employment news before applying to job.
You may also like to Read:
Indian Army Recruitment Rally Bharti Schedule : Oct 2015.
Indian Army Recruitment Rally Bharti Schedule : Sep 2015
INDIAN ARMY RECRUITMENT RALLY : DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT THE RALLY SITE
INDIAN ARMY RECRUITMENT CATEGORIES : BELOW OFFICERS RANK (JCOS/OR)
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army Recruitment Process
Career in Indian Army : JCO/OR
How to Apply through open recruitment rallies
Army Recruitment Procedure : JCO/OR
Registration and submission of application- JCO / OR enrolment
Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2015-16
INDIAN ARMY RANKS IN ORDER FROM HIGHEST TO LOWEST (DESCENDING)
INDIAN ARMY (THAL SENA BHARTI) – SOLDIERS EXAM PATTERN & SYLLABUS