ATMA AIMS 2016 result declared
ATMA AIMS 2016 result declared. The result of ATMA (Aims Test For Management Admissions) has been finally declared after a long wait. All those candidates, who have appeared for the exam, can check their scores on their official website. The exam was conducted on February 28 for granting admissions into various management programmes. The candidates can now apply to different AIMA organisation-member universities for courses like MBA, MCA, PGDM and many more all over the country.
BANK JOBS 2016-17 |TEACHING JOBS 2016-17 |DEFENSE JOBS 2016-17 |RAILWAY JOB 2016-17| IT JOBS
Steps to check the results
- Log on to their official website, www.atmaaims.com
- On the homepage, click on ‘ATMA February 28, 2016 Exam: The candidates can print their results using PID and password’
- Select the exam date
- Enter the PID and password
- Click on log in
- Your result will be displayed on the screen
- Download the same and take a printout for further reference.
In case candidates forget their PID and password, they can follow the steps mentioned below
- Log on to www.atmaaims.com/search.aspx
- Select ATMA exam date
- Enter the DOB, registered mobile number and email ID
- Click on to Find PID and password.
The scores of ATMA test are valid for Maharashtra institutional level MBA seats, in addition to all-India level seats.
ATMA has been approved by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, India for the admission to the MBA / PGDM and other postgraduate Programmes.