Army Welfare Education Society Recruitment – 7000 teacher posts – Last date to apply 27 -09-2015
Army Welfare Education Society Recruitment. Army Welfare Education Society for its 135 Army Public Schools located around various cantonments and military stations across India has invited applicants for 7000 teacher posts. Interested and eligible candidates need to apply for these posts in prescribed application format online through the official website before 27 September 2015. Selection of the candidates would be made based on their performance in written test, personal interview and evaluation of teaching skills by the competent authority.
BANK JOBS 2015-16 |TEACHING JOBS 2015-16 |DEFENSE JOBS 2015-16 |RAILWAY JOB 2015-16| IT JOBS
Army Welfare Education Society Recruitment
In order to educate the wards of Army personnel, the Army Welfare Education Society came into existence and it got registered under Societies Registration Act XXI of 1860 on April 1983. From a population of 20,000 children in 1987, the schools have now grown to be 135 Army Pubic Schools and 249 Army Pre Primary Schools that are prevailed around the country with more than 2 lakh children studying in them. Every year nearly 5000 children get added to the schools.
Check UPSC Exam Calendar 2015-16 | Check SSC Exam Calendar 2015-16
- Name of the post: Teacher
- Total number of posts: 7000
- Pay scale: According to Government Norms
- PGT: Candidates must be Post Graduate with B.Ed Degree from any recognized university/institute with minimum 50% marks to apply for the post.
- TGT: Candidates must be Graduate with B.Ed Degree from any recognized university/institute with minimum 50% marks to apply for the post.
- PRT: Candidates must be Graduate with B.Ed Degree from any recognized university/institute with minimum 50% marks to apply for the post.
Selection procedure: Selection of the candidates would be threefold. The candidates need to go through online written examination at the first stage which would be of 180 marks for PGT/TGT and 90 marks for PRT candidates. Selected candidates from the online MCQ written tests would then be called for personal interview round. Upon clearing the personal interview round the candidates would need to undergo teaching skills test and computer proficiency. Final selection would be made after this round.
How to Apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates need to apply online through the official website.
- Application fee of Rs. 600/- needs to be paid by the candidates through online banking or net banking.
- Candidates need to attach scanned copies of their passport size photograph, signature, proof of date of birth and academic certificates and qualification during filling up the application form.
- Candidates need to apply online before September 27, 2015.
For official website, click here.
View more Government Jobs from here
OTHER ARTICLES YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN
UPCOMING EXAMS IMPORTANT DATES OF VARIOUS JOBS 2015: AT A GLANCE
How To Fill Online Application Form Correctly
How to Check Results Online
How to Download Admit Card
How to download Answer Key
How To Prepare For Written Examination
Top 10 Interview Tips